~17~

Y/n PoV

We walk into the club its full of sweaty intoxicated people dancing and grinding on each other to this catchy song (^song above^)that I've heard like maybe two times, its not exactly my kinda music but its ok nun the less. JB swiftly guides me through the crowd hand-n-hand.

If im being honest I've started trusting in jb a lot after the stupid jackson incident. I dont know he just seemed so caring until he just got up and left. I cried myself to sleep when i kinda really wished he was there. I know he can be a prick sometimes but he is not actually hard to get along with...i guess its was just me the whole time.

Soon enough we reach an empty table and sit the bartenter look at jb with a seductive wink. I just stare her down suddenly becoming territorial. The silence killing me i decide to speak up not wanting to be awkward between us. "you umm...come here often i guess ?" he looks at me slightly surprised that im encouraging a conversation.

"well yeah i normally come here...its not far from dorm so i wont get lost." i nod then i remember that its my first drink i dont even know what i want. As im about to voice my concern the bartender walks over puffing her boobs asking 'us' what we want to drink.

Before i could even open my mouth jb speaks directly. "one white strawberry-mango sangria please and my usual also I've already fucked you what more do you want" he scoffs as she bows as to apologize before going to get our drinks.

"t-thanks but whats that?"

"its a light drink since this is only your first time drinking has light rum and some white wine. It taste pretty good and sweet so it wont burn you like straight liquor would" he explained  fumbling with his thumbs. "oh and what do you normally get?"  "there strongest drink in stock..."  "oh ok"

After that the conversation was kinda dead occasionally asking random questions but not really holding up an actual conversation 'was this a bad idea, i could have gone for drink by myself i would have figured it out'

I was snapped into my thoughts when the bartender girl comes back with our drinks. I stare at my drink its so pretty but theres 3 of them. 'we didn't order 3 though what if i dont like it'. As the girl leaves (not before running her hand on his shoulder and neck) he must have seen my confusion.

"my uprade since i come here so often im like a member so i get more drinks for my money and dont worry if you dont like them then we can easily trade them in for some thing more enjoyable, but im sure you gonna like it." i look him suprised. Its like he read my mind damn. "O-oh ok whats that?" i ask blankly pointing to the other set of drink that seem to be lit on fire. "called eliminator its miixed with 3 different straight liquors unless you count the rum which is burned off when set to fire" i mindlessly nod at the new information.

"drink" he said in a cold husky voice which sent chills down my spine as he downed on of his shots. I nodded then took the straw and began to drink. Jb just stared at me with puppy eyes waiting for my reaction. "soooooooooo....?? What do you think??"  "its amazing jb it tastes so good," i state downing my first drink and on my second.

I finish all three in the time it took jb to drink two. I stare at his last drink 'it cant be that bad i mean its just liquor' at that thought i make a move. I swiftly snatch his last drink downing the shot which i instantly regret. I break down in a fit of coughs and tears thankfully i wore waterproof makeup.

"that thing taste like-cough-like straight-hiccup-shit" i choked out grabbing the table to stabilize myself. "yah! No shit y/n. Are you ok?"  "it burnt like hell" i giggle getting a suspicious look. "i liked it-hiccup- i wan-want more" he looks at me and smirks. "y/n your tipsy you such a lightweight." jb just sits there laughing at me while i pout.

"jb i wanna have sex" my pout going away a little bit getting replaced with meaningless laughs as i see jb's face. He look like he saw a ghost. "wait...what?! are, are you sure?"  "yeah on the beach! Pllleeeeaasssseeee i want it reals bad"  "Y/N your drunk! You dont wanna have sex on the beach!" jb said frantically whisper-yelling at me. "yes i do! You dont tell me what i want and dont want!" at that i motioned for the lady thot to come back. She turned to jb with a smirk. "yes jb" she giggled she said rubbing on him and bending over to show more cleavage.

"ExCuSe Me BiTcH" she and jb stare at me in shock. "yes you i called you over here to get me sex on the beach drink please and thank you!" i tell her sweetly she just scoffed turned on her heel to get my drinks.

"ooh thats what you meant" i watch as a tint blush covers his face while he scratches the back of his neck. I roll my eyes still mad cause he told me i couldn't have sex on the beach. Finally the girl comes back to the table putting the three drinks on the table. With a smirk on her face she tips one of the glasses over on me covering my shirt, jacket and some of my lap.

Oh i was pissed theres no way that was accident. She started laughing  "oh my gosh im sorry! Are you ok let me-" she was cut off by my fist coming in contact with her jaw. Once shes on the ground i go crazy on her stupid face repeating "oh my gosh im sorry! your such a little hoe" i keep going when i feel strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me off her. I stay kicking and swinging until he turn me in his arms. "YAH! Calm down where going home!" i just stare at him until i get dizzy.

"im...-" at that moment i pass out in his arms.