blood is thicker then water: "they say", 1

Thats ^ Yolandis' brother Donlan I didn't mention a beard but he got one now

Omniscient

Yolandi, she is what people call a "nerd", she is so beautiful --  but glasses aren't a trend... She isn't poor her parents' actually got that" she has a twin sister -- they might be twins but they're completely opposite. Yolandi is quite, hard headed -- a virgin and what people say "ugly".

And her twin sister on the other  hand, Yolanda is out going, isn't a virgin, and she is naive and also hardheaded.

They both look the same but act diffrent Yolanda is older then Yolandi by 'two hours',

(Yolanda) we gon pretend she thick asf... She kinda look like Rihanna pretend she look like her all the way...

They might look the same but there shape so differently. Yolanda is thick with allot of ass. And Yolandi isn't thick at all she has small waist she is "petite' and she has a small booty. They both have there mothers face.

"Yolandi get up time for school".

Her mother yelt' throughtout their big-- two story House.

Yolandi rubbed her eyes as she jumped up she started to walk to the bathroom then she felt this sharp pain under her foot. Aah shit, she mumbled as she crashed back on the bed" to see whats wrong.

"Ma!, can you tell Landon and  Donovan to not come in my room with their Legos.

She removed the legos and walked into her bathroom, she took a nice warm shower and brushed her teeth, she fixed her hair and since She was on her menstrual-cycle she looked for an under wear quick so it doesn't drip. Her menstrual isn't just a dot it was heavy.

She found an under wear and applied it on their.  And dragged her under wear up her legs', she threw on a long tail dress with some flats -- couldn't forget her glasses.

She hated school for one reason. She got picked on and talked about. She has this messy bestfriend named Kailen she loves her. But Yolanda tells Her twin sister not to fuck with Kailen because she was "fake and messy", but in reality Yolanda was the same way-- she never communicated with Yolandi in school -- she doesn't even claim her even though there twins.

But that doesn't stop their brother from not claiming both of the girls, their brothers' name is Donlan < yes Donlan if u rearrange the words you can spell Londan,

Donlan is a tall boy he has muscle he is built nice he was thick -- he didn't have a pot belly, he was known in the streets' because of their father.

"Riman".

-------------

Yolanda and her "siblings', finished and were sitting at the table waitin' for their breakfast, their mother made bacon,sausage and a ham sandwhich. She always had a breakfast schedule since today was Friday she made