|3|

Omniscient

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh". Yolandi wake up Yolanda yelled shaking Yolandi viciously.

"..."
She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Whaaaaa, Landa".

"Your all over instagram. " she replied, as she showed her sister the phone. Some people saying how

"she got that. "

Some saying: they jumped her. But in all reality they took turns beating her.

So it was fair.

"Tch". Yolandi sucked her teeth.

"Move Landa, its sunday. And I'm tired".

"No Yolandi wake up, we heading to the court.

And you got a lil bit of a rep,

lets go make these niggas horny, Yolanda said dragging Landi to her bathroom.

"Tch". Yolandi sucked her teeth.

"You know what Landa... fine". Yolandi stood up finally, and brushed her teeth and took a warm shower.

After that warm shower, she threw on some leggins and a matching crop top -- sports wear, she wore some white tennis shoes. "Lets go Yolanda, since you wanna rush people". Yolandi said walking downstairs.

I been ready girl".

She reached the end of the stairs-- as she was about to take a step, a running London almost knocked her down.

"London watch out" she said as she balanced herself.

"Landi Donnie no lemme lone" she said as she pouted.

"Donvon, leave London alone.. She doesn't want to be bothered" Yolanda replied.

"London, mama home...?" Yolandi asked, "yeah she upstairs with daddy.

"...."

Oh, Speaking of daddy,Yolandi mumbled.

Hold up real quick Landa, I got to go tell dad something.

In mamas room

Yolandi didn't bother to knock she just went in, because normally she'd only see mama talking on the phone with her ghetto ass friends. Or doing regular shit kids see all the time.

When she walked in her moms back was facing her. And there was another figure. Her dad. He was giving her head.

He rarely and when I say rarely I mean he doesn't give his hoes head but 'Yolandis' mother,

"..."

"Uhhh, she heard her mom moan.

"Like the baby, her father asked".

Yolandi took a deep breath. It was rare to walk in the room while their having

'Sex".

"Can you guys stop now" she asked turning her back towards them.

"Tch". Her dad sucked his teeth.

"Yolandi get out you don't see me and ya mama got business".

"Eww, anyways dad Carmine said: something bout fourteenth I forgot..." She said as she walked away.

Okay, lets go Yolanda.

....."

They walked outside the house and headed towards the basketball court