It's 3 AM and I'm hormonal.

A/N: Sorry for not posting for a good while, writers block happened. Any way I've decided to make this a bit more of an NSFW (not fully) chapter as I've never written one myself before. So with that pre-warning ahead here it is.

Rich's POV

My head is pounding and as my eyes flutter open, I'm greeted by the soft smell, that is Michael. I pause for a moment and nearly launch myself out of the bed. My heart racing like all hell, as I see him. I pause and he shuffles over to the other side still asleep. 

I sigh in relief that he didn't wake up. Turning my head to see the clock reading '3:00 AM' Michael turns on his back and it becomes apparent that there is a small tent under the sheets, lit by the small amount of light the alarm clock gives. 

My mind races with ideas that I probably shouldn't have. I can already feel the blood leaving my face as it goes down. I quickly pull my shirt down over myself, as I sit back on the bed. Michael turns back around his arms immediately wrapping around my waist.  His hand brushing over my crotch causing a moan to slip out of my mouth.

 As quickly as the sound comes out of me I slap my hand over my mouth biting on my lip. "Shit shit shit..." I mutter as Michael moves closer nearly pulling me back. I comply and lay down, expecting him to loosen his grip. Instead, he stretches his leg over my body. Again brushing against me, I let out a whimper as he nuzzles closer.

"Richie~..." he purrs the vibration of his voice on my chest. 

"Y-Yeah." I bite my lip harder hoping hes done moving. 'Mind out of the gutter Rich mind out of the fucking gutter.' I make a fist and dig my nails into my hand. 

"Richhhieee~..." he continues. Tired of having to keep my hard on from getting worse I reluctantly shove him of of me. "nnnnnN" he groans, opening his eyes. "What..?"

"S-sorry I.. Umm, you just. have a.. Umm. fuck." I stutter putting my hands over my face. "You were hard an I just.. fuck." I groan turning on my side. 

"Oh.. Oh.. Fuck sorry.." He blushes "I didn't mean to you know.."

"No, No you're fine its okay." I smile pulling my shirt down again.

Michael mutters  running his hands through his hair, and smiling awkwardly. "if you need a minute to fix it I can leave." Michael smiles. 

"no no, lets just go back to sleep it's late and I'm tired." Rich smiled before cuddling into Michael's chest. 

__________________________

Its shorter than normal and I sincerely apologize. 

Word Count: 398

Let me know if there is anything, or any prompt you guys want from me I'll do them.