Chappie 26

Okay to get you guys in the mood.. I need you to listen to these songs here;

Emma Blackery- The Promise

A Great Big World- Say Sonething

-----------------------------------

Tylers POV

I started calling Adam first, I saw the way he looked at her. "What...?" I heard him say groggily. "Hospital Now! Ill explain later, no need to change!" I shouted quickly and worridly. "Got it!" he said hanging up. I then called everyone else who was very close to Chandler that I knew of and told them to come here. I peeped my head back inside to see Bec still asleep. I walked up to the front desk to tell the lady something. "Miss, a few friends are comming by, just tell them what room we are in please?" I asked. "Sure sweetheart" she smiled. I smiled and walked back to the room. I walked in the room and over to Bec. I pulled her close to me and kissed her head. I hate seeing her like this. I hate knowing Chandler is like this. I sat there for a few minutes til Adam knocked on the door. "Come in, quietly.." I sniffed.

(Damn it...feel train..)

Adam walked in with his PJs. The firat thing he saw was me and Becca, but then he looked over to the bed to see his worst nightmare.

Adams POV

I walked inside quietly as he said. I was so scared of what is in there but ya know, YOLO! The first thing I saw was Becca asleep with a Potato holding her close. Its not Becca or Tyler...then who? I looked over to the bed and saw, Chandler. She had stitches, IVs, bruises, bandages, etc all over her innocent little body. *Que the Promise* I ran straight to her with tears in my eyes. I picked up her precious little hand and kissed it and held it. "What..h-happened..?" I asked shakily. "A..." He gulped, "A drunk truck driver hit her.." he finished. I felt rage, depression, sadness, a twist of insanity, and my spark of hope. "And, the worst thing is, is that..." he couldn't finish before we realized Becca was awake.

"Shes in a coma" She finished for him before bursting into tears.

-----------------------------------

Aw...tears, feels, & sadness is what I feel right now.

Sorry about the short chapp but its late and I need sleep. Oh yeah and I need to ask yall something,

Am I Ginger? No jk... *Doctor who refferece*

am I good at writing sad things that make you cry? I know, that sounds SO weird but I wanna know. Because I am a horrible writer, friend, and well, everything. But yeah...

Freaks Peace

     ~Jess Out~