Chapter 1

Taylor Addy's POV

I was at Dicks Sporting Goods.

The reason for my sudden shopping visit was a wipeout I had on the race track that totally wrecked my helmet.

It destroyed it to say the least.

Lucas's POV

Adapt and I were at Dicks Sporting Goods picking up some balls for a video we were making.

I see the YouTuber known as MotoGal with a helmet in her hands which I'm not suprise given her latest wipe out.

We pay and get out into the parking lot and see a guy harassing Taylor.

"LEAVE ME ALONE JAKE!" She yells running away not before he punches her in the face. 

"Aye back off bro" Adapt yells as I run to her.

"Don't expect me to come back Jake. Never. I'm done with this shit you do." Taylor says trying to get up before falling back to the ground.

"Hey are you ok" I ask.

"I got to go" Adapt says "see you back at the house"

"Ok see ya" I reply.

"I don't think I got your name" Taylor says looking up at me.

"Lucas" I say helping her up.

"Why'd you help me?" Taylor asks.

"Thats what anyone would do I hope if they saw someone getting hit in the face by their what I assume is an Ex boyfriend?" I reply as we head to her car.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do" Taylor states.

"Come stay at the FaZe house until you figure something out. And I can go with you to get your stuff incase he goes to the house while you're there" I offer.

"You really don't have too" she says looking down at her feet.

"Taylor I want to." I state as she puts her new motocross helmet in the backseat. She shuts the door and hops in to the front seat.

"Fine" she says in defeat. "Follow behind me. Its not far from here at all"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taylors POV

"Hey guys I'm back" Lucas yells when we enter the house.

"Who's this" someone asks as I kinda hide behind Lucas. 

"Rug this is Taylor." Lucas says

"Wait what happened to your face?" Rug asks me.

I just look down at my feet.

"Rug we gonna go chill in the theater catch you later" Lucas says grabbing a bag of mine off the floor leading me to a room. 

"Thanks for helping me" I say sitting on a seat in a corner.

"So the guy you just met I'm sorry about that. If he upset you ya know." Lucas says.

"He's not the first person" I reply looking away not able to make eye contact.

"Taylor how long has he been doing this to you?" He asks sitting beside me.

I can't manage to speak. The words don't come out. They don't come out no matter what I try to say or do. 

"Hey you ready to film the vlog" someone says entering the room.

"Yeah Nick all be right there." Lucas says Nick turning and leaving. "Listen if you wanna talk come find me and I'll drop everything to listen.