Chapter 4

Back to the normal world:

Jared's POV:

Its Friday again and I haven't heard any news from Kelly. It has been 2 weeks since the last time I saw her. Neither Carla nor her other friends knew where she is. I have talked to the police about it and they contacted Sirius Kelly's father. He said that they are fine and she is with Kelly they just went on a vacation. Something about what he said made me suspicsous so me being a curious boy went to their house. Everything here is clean you wouldn't see any dust flying around so I decided to check kelly's room .

Her room seems different considering the fact that its clean. She doesn't like cleaning it she says that if its too clean then its never been lived in. I wonder what made her clean it or if she really did. I was an inch outside of her room from the doorway so I decided to take a last look and that's when I saw it. Her phone laying there on her small cabinet. I instantly ran to grab it but sadly I couldn't open it I think its battery died down. Now this can only mean one thing her father is lying. I know kelly too much that I even know her deepest and darkest secret but of course I won't tell you.

I also know the she won't leave without saying goodbye and without her phone. I just grabbed the phone with me as I was walking out of their house. I know that there is something wrong maybe she is in trouble. I'll do anything even if it kills me just to see her again. But what could I do? I hopped to my car and dialed a number that I never thought that I would call again.

Carla's POV:

Its friday and Jared is nowhere to be found. He has been sad for the past few days and I guess I can't blame him either. I know he loves Kelly but he shouldn't beat himself up. I can say that I miss her too she is my only best friend and I can't bear having the thoughts that I won't be seeing her again.  I love her like a sister and I made a promise with her that I will take care of Jared when she's gone. It kills me that I can't keep my promise. I've been trying to reach her through her phone but I think its always off.  I even sent her 23 emails but she has no reply. I know that she love me enough that she would call when she can't come to school. Heck she even called me first when she got into a car accident. So why won't she contact me now? Jared told me that her father said that they went on a vacation but I don't think that would stop kelly from calling me atleast a text message would clear my worrying habit.

Somewhere in the middle of the forest:

Unknown's POV:

I've been monitoring her through our surveillance cam and I could say that it hurts me to see her lying on the floor covered with dirt and wounds from the whip that has been hitting her since her 2nd day. That woman just can't keep her hands off her. I've tried using my alpha voice on her but she won't even flinch I guess that's what you get when you turn rogue. Yes you guessed it I am a rogue but I am used to be a member of a pack I even have alpha blood. I was next in line in being alpha but something happened and I had to come here and pretend to be on her side just to get revenge.

But seeing my mate hurt changes the plan. I don't care if I won't get my revenge and Kelly still doesn't know. She haven't shifted yet so I need to keep a close eye on her. I love her and she is my mate. I don't care if she won't accept me but I'll get her to safety I swear to the wolf spirits. She will get out of here.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Author's Note:

SO SORRY because its too short I can't stay longer here on wattpad because its monday which is a school day. Just updated for someone who keeps me inspired...;)

Plssssss comment yuour opinions thanks for everything and plsssssssssssssssssssss COMMENT coz I really need more support to continue writing thanks...:)