Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV

I don't know if she has seen me or not?But I hope she hasn't.I then decided to go home.

Sakura can we go now?I asked her

But wh-i cut her off by saying I have work to mend.

She said ok and kissed my cheek I smiled but didn't kiss her back.

What happened darling?Why you didn't kissed me back?huh?she asked

N-nothing I said slowly and kissed her  cheek so she doesn't suspect.I then left her at her home and then I came home.

I then started to search for Riya.

Riya's POV

I said to myself that I won't ask jungkook anything about it.After coming home I went to my bedroom and then I was resting and then jungkook came.I got up.

What happened? I asked

Nothing I just came home and came to see if you have came home or not he said

Oh ok I responded and by the way how was your day at work today? I asked

Um n-nice he uttered and then he said Ok now rest you may be tired,I will go now and he went.

He thought that I didn't knew anything.I looked at how he lied so easily.Unknowingly tears came to my eyes and I slept crying.

Jungkook's POV

I washed myself and I was feeling glad that she didn't knew anything.I was about to sleep when I phone beeped.It was a message from Sakura.

Good night love and have sweet dreams about me.Love u~Sakura

Oh how sweet!

Good night you too baby and yes I will surely dream about you and you too dream about me and yes don't drool.Love you too~Me

I then kept the phone and went to sleep.

Morning

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and brushed my teeth and had a bath and then I went outside thinking breakfast would be ready.

I went in the kitchen and saw that Riya was not there.So I went in her bedroom and saw that she was sleeping.

I was feeling hungry.I decided to go Sakura's house and give her a surprise and then go late to work and by the way Riya will surely woke very late and till she reaches office I will already be there.

So I went to her house and then I opened the door with the key.I had a key of her house,she gave me.

And then I went to her bedroom and saw that she was sleeping.

She was wearing a short revealing night dress.And the dress was mostly made of lace.I went to the bed and whispered in her ear.

Good morning baby

She opened her eyes shockly.She was in shock to see me and then she saw here and there like she was searching something.

Wh-what are you doing here baby?she asked

I just came here to surprise you..But aren't you happy?I asked

I am she quickly responded.

And by the way what are you searching for?I asked

N-Nothing she said and changed the subject.

Leave it babe she said

I am hungry I said Can you cook something?

But I don't know how to cook she said.

I was lightly shooked because she and Riya are of the same age.And while Riya can cook mouth watering delicious food..Sakura can't cook anything.

Oh..k let it be I said

Let's go to eat something then she said

I nodded and then she changed her clothes.

Did you liked me in that clothes she said flirtly.

Yes I said.Cause she was looking wonderful.

Ok let's go and then we went to a cafe and ordered coffee and ate something and then I payed the bill and we went  outside.

I ate fast because I wanted to reach early than Riya.

Riya's POV

I woke up and saw that I was late to work and even jungkook wasn't at home.I hurried and went to work.I was wondering where jungkook was.Maybe he went to work.

I went to work and enquired about him to his friends and came to know that he hadn't came.

I called him.

Jungkook's POV.

I was coming to office when Riya's call came.I was worried and picked the call.

Hello jungkook where are you?I asked

I..