Saving A Hero. Part 6

(Jeez, this is my fastest growing story... i don't think i'll ever get something like this again. I mean 2.4k reads with 6 parts, makes me wonder how much people like Borderlands, and wanted a story like this)

3rd person pov

Driving up to a Bloodshot stronghold they saw the massive gate and a sign next to it which read "HONK 2 ENTER" so Maya did so, the gate slowly lowering for them making Y/N laugh slightly.

Y/N: How stupid are the-

Flanksteak: Hold it, idiots! They ain't one of our technicals. They're here for the hostage, get 'em!

The gate began going back up as some bandits jumped out, Y/N began firing at them as Gaige grumbled, hopping out her Runner after the bandits were wiped out. Messing with the engine she went over to Maya's and did the same.

Jumping out upon her request she attached two wires, nothing happened until she pulled out her hammer and smacked the Runner. It suddenly boosted along with the other one before crashing into the Bloodshot gate, it slowly crashing to the ground.

Gaige: Modern problems require modern solutions

Some bandits ran out so they opened fire, Y/N catching a few with his new SMG which he managed to get all the water out of. Maya locked a Nomad in place with Phaselock before Gaige set him alight with Flynt's Tinderbox.

Going through a large bridge dropped Big Maw jumped out and aimed his shield at them, his three merry midgets all tied up to it. Holding his fingers to his mouth Y/N whistled before Rakk's could be heard.

They swooped towards Big Maw, clawing and pecking at him before Y/N passed Maya one of his grenades. She tossed it in the air before catching it, rolling it towards the Nomad after pulling the pin.

It ended up at his feet at Gaige shot the ropes holding the midgets in place, the grenade exploded into a cascade of shrapnel, chunks of people and just awesomeness.

When it died down they went over, Y/N picking up a key from a slab of Big Maw's scattered corpse, looking to the two saw Maya picking up some Eridium and Gaige reloading.

Y/N: I found this key, think it's useful?

?: Probably for the bridge

Turning around he saw Lilith making him cock his head to the side ever so slightly, she took it from him and put it into a wheel thing that turned once the key was inserted.

The gate began lowering as they watched, Lilith pulling out a pistol as the others who hadn't reloaded already did. When it lowered they walked inside, Lilith using her flames to illuminate the dark entrance.

Gaige: When did you get here?

Lilith: About when you blew up the gate, nice thinking by the way

Y/N: So you just watched?

Lilith: Yeah, plus i don't want Roland to be tortured any longer then he needs to be

Maya: What, you dating or something?

Lilith: Used to, but-

A psycho screamed was heard as they entered the dam, he came running towards them so they all kind of mercilessly mowed him down. It was kind of unfair to be honest.

Lilith: But he was too into the whole 'leader of the Crimson Raiders', I get it but girl's gotta feel loved

She saw a Brusier, holding her hand out Lilith suddenly teleported as a blast of Siren energy knocked him away. Phasing blasting the bandit the others jumped it, Y/N leaning over some cover before turning around and spraying down the hiding bandit.