Chapter Five - Breakfast👑

"Mother?" Mira yelled
She looked at her mother who was right In front of her, she was confused, her mother was dead so how was she seeing her. Is this a dream she asked her self. She put out her hands to hold her mother but she realized her mother was further away from her, she didn't understand what was happening, she ran towards her but the more she ran the further her mother was from her.
"he is here for you Mira, run, run as fast as your legs can take you." Her mother said with tears in her eyes. She could clearly see her mother but she was still so far away. She turned to her right and realized everywhere was white, the clouds, the floor and her clothes. She turned to her left and saw a man he looked so familiar, he smirked at her his eyes were blood red and there was blood on his clothes, all of a sudden realization crossed her features "Aryan?" She gasped and noticed she was bleeding from her neck she looked at him while holding her neck in pain, her eyes filled with confusion as she looked back to where her mother was once standing but she was no longer there, she looked back at Aryan "Wh..what did you d..do" she whispered and then blacked out.

Mira gasped loudly as she woke from her slumber, she always had this particular dream on her birthdays but today it was different, she never saw the face of the man and it wasn't even her birthday, no wonder the guest looked oddly familiar even though she had never seen him before.
She wondered what the dream meant and groaned in confusion.
"Good morning your royal highness" a servant chirped as she opened the curtains of the windows.
Three other servants walked into her chambers and entered her bathroom to clean her chamber pot and draw her a bath.
"Your highness the king has given us strict orders to not let you leave the room unless you wear a dress" one of the servants spoke.
"He did what" Mira yelled totally forgetting about her dream. She stood up from her bed, shoving the servant aside and barged the doors open only for her to meet two guards who only answered to her father blocking her path.
"Walter" she yelled then she noticed they were looking everywhere else but her she looked down to see what she was wearing and remembered she was still in her night robe.

She groaned and went back into her chambers not having to much energy to fight as she succumbed to her fathers orders

                                          * * *
"Mira go bring our guest Aryan so that he may join us for breakfast" King meriah said, Mira's eyes widened as she remembered her dreams. "but Father we only invite royal guests to eat with us for example duchesses and dukes you know, not annoyingly ugly commoners" she protested."For saving your brother, he is my royal guest" The king pressed on. Mira groaned rolling her eyes.
"If he had truly saved him Gavin, he wouldnt be stabbed at all"   "Mira.." The king stumped his hands in the table tired of her stubbornness. "but why me, why not Gwen or the guards or the maids." Gwen glared at her, he hated it whenever she argued with their father she was no longer a child but she still acted like one, he loved her but she really needed to abide by the rules of the kingdom if not others would want to follow her footsteps.
"Mira, go now" Gwen said calmly with commanding tone. She stood up from the chair and left the room fuming but not before picking an apple and dragging her annoyingly heavy dress which she felt was hideous.