Chapter 2 - Grimauld Place

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My birthday was here and I was finally settling into the Weasley household when I was told I had to pack everything. We would be moving to some townhome for protection for the remaining days. Apparently things in England where not so good at the moment.

Apparently Harry Potter, the boy Ron had been talking about, was caught doing underage magic.

When we arrived in front of a building we waited as magically 12 Grimauld Place slid into view, quite literally. The building was hidden by some charm so that muggles couldn't see it. My guess is so that other wizards couldn't find it either. I was just setting my suitcase next to one of the three beds crammed into this little room, when I heard a commotion downstairs. I quickly tiptoed to the stair case and watched from above as people arrived.

I watched with curiosity as an assortment of colorful people walked in as well as a boy with dark hair and glasses, then A woman with crazy purplish pink hair, a man with an eye patch that had an eye, and a man in colorful robes and a headpiece. They looked like a strange bunch. They all walked past the boy with glasses as Mrs. Weasley hurried to him.

"Harry! Heavens your alright!" Mrs. Weasley threw her arms around a dark headed boy with glasses. He looked relieved to be here.

"Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will have to wait until after the meeting." she said.

Harry obviously tried to argue but Mrs. Weasley shook her head.

"No time to explain, straight upstairs, first door on your left."

I hurried up the stairs, as to not get caught gawking. I made my way back to my room and when I opened the door a crack I heard many voices. I sighed and turned to leave and ran straight into someone.

I was so caught off guard that I fell backwards onto my butt. Very smooth Adrena, very smooth.

My faced flushed because I new immediately before I looked up who it was.

"sorry you turned so fast.... I didn't realize... here let me help you up." He rambled. I looked up to his outstretched hand and he pulled me effortless up off that floor. I had a little time to notice the flush of his cheeks before a bush of wild hair flew in front of me. Avidly hugging a very flustered Harry.

"Harry are you alright? We heard about the dementor attack, you must tell us everything!" the female who owns the bushy hair exclaimed.

"let the man breathe Hermione!" Ron exclaimed

"And this hearing at the Ministry, Its just outrageous! Ive looked it up, they simply cant expell you! its compleltly unfair!" Hermione continued.

Harry walked into the room and Ron gave me a look that said not now, before closing the door.

I walked down the hallway, thinking about what I heard. Dementors? Dont they guard extremely dangerous people in Azkaban? Also, what witch or Wizard gets expelled from school for protecting themselves? Especially from something as dark as a dementor. I have a feeling this school year might not be what Im hoping it is.

I walked down the scary stair way filled with elf heads and rude paintings towards the room all the adults were in. I opened the door and glanced around realizeing I captured the entire rooms attention.

"Oh, im sorry, I was going to ask Mrs. Weasley if she wanted help in the kitchen, I didnt realize there was something happening." I said flustered, remembering Mrs. Weasley had just said something about it to Harry.