How was school?

Hey guys so I have been chatting with some of my fellow wattpad friends. And that they gave me some advice on how my story could be better I would give them a shout out but I won't without their permission. Anyway on to the story😉

After school~

My day at school really wasn't as great as I thought it would be. But it was still fun,meeting new kids and making a few friends. But the words that Tj said to me still stayed in my mind. What did he mean by me "having a big ass?" Well I didn't think nothing of it.
At home~
    "So how was school?" My mom asked. "Oh. It was nice,very confusing but very nice." 'I don't think I should tell her' I thought to myself. "Anyway I have to do home work mama. When is the food gonna be ready?" "It'll be ready when your Dad gets home." "Ok."
     Dad came home by the time my Mom was done cooking. "Hey babies." "Hi dad!" Me and my brothers said.(I'm not an only child) "How was work?" My Mom asked my dad. "It was alright. How as school?" "It was ok. Very fun and confusing but still I made a lot of friends." "That's good"
     I was brushing my teeth thinking about how that boy Tj can be living near me? I wanted to avoid him for the rest of the school yeatlr,but how can I avoid him when he is living near me? I didn't want to think of him anymore so I just decided to hurry and brush my teeth and go bed. 

So how was that? Pretty ok? I decided to have paragraphs because well I heard that just having one huge paragraph could confuse ths reader and that it could hurt their eyes/head. But hoped you enjoy this chapter.