The Drive-In (part 1)

Your POV.
I was confused as to why we didn't go to the entrance and I see Dally go under it with Pony and Johnny behind him. I was even more confused but I just shrugged it off and followed their lead.

Dally sat down on the edge of the row of seats with Pony sitting next to him and then it was me and then Johnny last sitting next to me.
I suddenly notice two girls near my age sit in front of us. One of them had medium/long red hair and the other had short Brown hair. They were also dressed up nice but it looked like the red-haired one was a bit mad.

I just started to watch the movie but since I had a tank top on I started to get cold but I wasn't the only one because I heard Pony say something, "Its freezing." he said.

"Yeah, you're right." I said shivering. "I should have brought a jacket or something warmer."

"h-here y/n you can have my jacket." Johnny said as he was taking off his jacket.

"o-oh I can't accept it, it's your jacket." I said trying to turn down his offer.

"but I insist." Johnny smiled.

"T-thank you Johnny." I blushed as he handed me his jacket. I stopped shivering after I put on the jacket and it was a little bit big on me but it was enough to keep me warm.

I continued to watch the movie but I couldn't really pay attention to it because I could hear Dally talking and messing with the red-head.

"are you a real red-head?" Dally said as he got really close to her. He then put his feet up on a chair but fell. I tried to keep in my laughter but failed and Dally noticed me laugh and just smirked. Dally got up and sat back down in his chair and kept messing with her.

"im going to go get a coke. Wanna come y/n?" Johnny asked as he got up.

"sure." I said as I got up. We then headed to the concession stand and there was a long line so we had to wait.

"while we wait, tell me about yourself." Johnny asked.

"Oh, well what do you want to know?" I replied.

"Hmm well, when is your birthday?" he asked as a starter to our conversation.

"it was yesterday actually." I said with a small laugh.

"Oh, then Happy late Birthday y/n." Johnny said with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"t-thanks!" I said. We continued talking and knowing things about each other, Johnny got a coke and I got a small popcorn. As we were getting close to the counter I was getting out my money from my bag until I was stopped by Johnny.

"ill pay." Johnny said looking at me.

"no I'll pay as a thanks for letting me borrow your jacket." I smiled as I looked at Johnny.

"A-are you sure? You don't have to." Johnny asked.

"yes I'm sure, I insist on paying." I said handing the money to the man.

"T-thanks y/n." Johnny blushed.

"No problem! Now let's head back." I said.

As we were walking back to our seats I notice that Dally wasn't there and the red-head was talking to Pony about Soda. I guess I wasn't the only one that thinks Soda is cute.

"Soda is a cute one." the brown haired one said.
"yeah he's a doll, I should've known that the two of you are bothers." the redhead added.
-------------