Chapter 6: See Beneath Your Beautiful

Ali's POV

It was 5:00 A.M when I woke up to see Emily's beautiful face and to feel her clutching my hand. Soon after I woke up she did as well

"Good Morning, beautiful" Emily said kissing me gently on the lips.

"Good morning, gorgeous" I said back to Emily.

"What time is it?" Emily asked me

"5:03" I responded. "We have 4 hours until we have to be ready so I'm going to go take a bath" I said slowly getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom. Emily followed closely behind me.

"Can I join you?" She asked me smirking. I nodded and we got into the bath together.

Emily's POV

It was now 8:30 and Ali and I were not in the bath. She was on top of me on the couch and we were making out.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this" Ali whispered in my ear

"Same here babe" I whispered back. "It's 8:30 we need to get ready" I said

Ali stopped kissing and stared at me. "Fine she said. Will we continue this later?" She said

"Of course" I said kissing her again and going to my dresser. I quickly grabbed a t-shirt and jean shorts and put them on. Ali put on a cute pink skater dress and we waited outside for the rest of the girls. "You look sexy in that pink dress" I whispered to Ali right before the girls came out.

Ali's POV

It was now 9:30 and we had just gotten to Barney's, Hanna has been dying to go here. As I was looking around, I found some lace lingerie in the same shade of pink as my dress. I snatch it from the rack, making sure Emily doesn't notice and head to checkout.

"What did you buy?" Em asks me as she approaches the checkout counter with a navy blue low cut jumpsuit.

"It's a surprise" I saw smirking at her and I go by Hanna who was admiring some stilettos.