26

Jungkook's POV•

"And so then I had to make Yoongi apologize so Namjoon wouldn't explode! You know?", Jimin's story has come to an end, or so I hoped because he couldn't stop talking about Yoongi and Namjoon's relationship, I started wondering if Jimin was involved in it as well.

"Yes Jimin, see I'm starting to think you're involved in it", I smirked at him.

Jimin flushed, his cheeks turned a bright shade of red. I couldn't tell for a while if he was mad or embarrassed.

But that was soon decided when I saw his little fists clenched.

"JEON!", Jimin yelled.

I noticed people looking at us and I tried to tell Jimin, but did he listen? No.

I felt really embarrassed not knowing English so I couldn't apologize to them, Jimin on the other hand was going off at me.

I nodded and dragged Jimin to the bathroom stalls before someone would report us to the police for not staying quiet in a museum.

"Jimin wash off please", I told him softly.

"AND THATS WHY ITS ILLEGAL TO BE IN A POLY RELATIONSHIP JEON JUNGKOOK", Jimin finished off his speech and I sighed.

"Wait... where are we?", Jimin asked, confused at the museum choice of decoration for the bathroom, mermaid theme.

"Well Mr. I know what's illegal and what's not, you caused a scene the fuck", I told him, crossing my arms.

Jimin turned red again, but of embarrassment.

"I guess I will wash up", Jimin mumbled.

I nodded and left him in the bathroom.

As I was waiting for him, someone tapped my shoulder.

I hoped it wasn't the police, crossing my finger I turned to face whoever tapped me and when I did I was confused.

I was facing a bit taller, good looking guy, or rather really good looking. He had plump lips, thick eyebrows, good posture, and brown hair.

"Hello?", I said in my best English tone.

"Hello", he said back but in Korean, how did this guy know I was Korean? I don't know but I went along with it maybe he needed help.

"How can I help you?", I asked back in my native tongue.

"You're Jeon Jungkook right?", he asked me.

At this point I was scared.

I nodded.

"I need you to come back to Japan", he told me, but it was serious, he wasn't joking around.

"Excuse me?!", I said.

He handed me a card, I looked at it for a moment and then he was gone?????

Jimin came out shortly after.

"Ready!", he said, enthusiastically.