Chapter 3

TW: MENTIONED DRUGGING

(7 Months After WinWin Leaves)
(Taeils P.O.V.)

"Taeyong?" I asked.

"What is it hyung?"

"Have you seen the dreamies lately?" I asked curiously as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Uh~ Not really, why?" Taeyong asked me.

"I don't know... Do you think they're okay? Like- has anything happened to them?" I questioned.

"Taeil hyung, where's this coming from?" Taeyong asked with a concerned tone.

"Its just- I ran into them yesterday." I admitted.

"And? Did something happen?" He questioned me.

"I don't know. They just-"

"Just what?" He asked.

"I don't remember them being so timid."

"That's because they've never been timid." Taeyong told me.

"They were probably just tired and stressed." He suggested.

'Well they definitely looked tired, but-' my thoughts were cut off as we were told it was almost time for us to go live.

Today would be the first time a few would be seeing each other after a while. WayV finally coming back for the first time since they left.

"Is everyone here?" The 127 manager asked.

"Um~ We're still waiting on the Dreamies." Taeyong answered.

"Ah! Does anyone want to go grab them so we can start?" The 127 manager questioned.

"I'll go!" Me and WinWin shouted, before leaving to get the dreamies.

"Hurry back!" We could hear Jaehyun shout as we left the room.

(5 Minutes Later)

"How was China?" I asked.

"It was fun! But we missed you guys." WinWin admitted.

"Have you been keeping in touch with the Dreamies lately?" I asked, feeling him tense next to me.

"Not really.. How have they been?" He asked sounding kind of...worried?

"Um.. I'm not sure. They haven't really been talking to us much. I ran into them last night but..." I trailed off.

"But what?" He questioned.

"They seemed kind o-"

"Waahhh~ You're so pretty~" We heard a familiar voice giggle from the room next to us, with the door cracked open.

As we peered in we could barely see the Dreamies, none of them noticing us.

As we stepped further into the room, we could tell everything seemed...off.

The room was dark, only the faint light of a few candles lighting up the room. They could see multiple items littering the floor.

It was only when we were in front of the Dreamies that we realized what they were wearing.

(WinWin's P.O.V.)

'What happened to them?' Was all I could think as I looked at the Dreamies. I could just make out what they were wearing, and it worried me.

-...
-
-
-
-...
-
-
-
-...
-
-
-
-...
-
-
-
-...
-
-
-
-...
-
-
-
-...

Mark was wearing: