Chapter 1: The Avengers

AN: Hey guys thanks for reading.

At the beginning of this you will have a made up name for reasons that you will find out later In the story. You will be able to use your fake name. Just bear with me on this one but you'll soon understand why.

(M/N)- Made up name

(M/L/N)- Made up last name

(Y/N)- Your name

(You're a shapeshifter)

The air vents became smaller the further you went into the enemy facility. Your small claws clacked against the metal as you scampered through them getting closer to your destination. Your sorrel tail waved back and forth brushing the walls as you went faster. You heard a buzz coming from the com in your round furry ear.

"Agent (M/L/N)  we need you back at the helicarrier pronto," it was Coulson.

"I'm in the middle of a mission," you hissed through your earpiece.

Agent Coulson sighed, "I know (M/L/N) but this is urgent. It's an order from Director Fury. We'll send in someone after you to finish the mission."

You mentally face palmed, "Fine, but who am I meeting and what's the coordinates?"

"You will be meeting agent Romanoff along with Steve Rogers," he said with slight excitement when he mentioned Steve Rogers. You chuckled, he then gave you the coordinates.

"Is that all?"  You asked putting the coordinates into a device on your wrist.

"Yes."

"Ok thanks, see you soon," and with that you heard a click from the com and you were on your way out of the ventilation system. You saw the light filter through the outside vent that you came through. You pushed it open and jumped out of the five story building. Before hitting the ground, you transformed from your squirrel form to a new one, a small dragon. You had (f/c) shiny scales, a long tail and large wings as well as sharp teeth and horns. After all it was one of the fastest creatures you had in you arsenal.

You weaved through the trees feeling the wind against your scales. You loved flying, when you flew you felt free, as if no one could touch you. You flew up and above the forrest higher and higher into the blue sky until the trees looked small below you. You neared small wisps of clouds and danced through them scattering them.

The ocean shimmered in the sun as did your scales. You thought it beautiful how water could stretch on forever, you felt calm and at peace.

But sadly, you were starting to get tired from the excess energy of using your powers. Your breathing gradually started to become short.

After a little while of following the coordinates you saw the helicarrier floating on the open ocean below you. You let out a sigh of relief after seeing it, knowing you could turn back to normal soon.

As you got closer you started to circle above the helicarrier slowly getting closer to it so that you wouldn't slam into it from how fast you were flying. People looked up at you with expressions that ranged from admiration to uneasy.

You saw Natasha your old friend and agent Coulson along with another man looking up at you. You landed with a thud next to her still in your dragon form. She looked at you always amazed at what you could do, "Hey (M/N) glad you could make it."

"Hey Nat," you huffed from exhaustion. Agent Coulson looked at you giving you a nod as to say hello. He looked at the other two, "Agent Romanoff, (M/N), this is Captain Rogers."