Not that stupid

❄Elsa❄

I'm now arriving at professor's house. The bottom, it's a cafe and the top looks like an apartment, but roomy! When I walk in it smells like wet dog. Well, this is the Thunderbolt pack, so it is expected, then coffee and hot bagels hit my nose and I sorta melted into the sweet smell of chocolate bagels. "Elsa, hey come sit with me and my friends" I whipped my long platinum hair, which is down to my butt, to look in the direction of the voice and I see my professor. I run over and sit next to him. "Hi profess..." I start. " HIRO! Just call me Hiro." "Okay, Hiro" And he introduces his friends. "This is Merida and Hiccup Haddock, Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert, and "... I cut him off there and glare at the snow blonde in front of me. " Jackass Frost." His cyan eyes met mine as he said "Nice to see you too Elsa." As he gave me his pure white toothy grin, I punched him with all my werewolf's force. I knocked him out cold! I smiled and asked Hiro where should I put my stuff. He told me, the second floor to the left, then the right. When I followed the instructions and found a lady, making up a bed. "For me?"  I ask. "Oh Hi Hello, I'm Cassidy Hamada, but you can call me what Hiro and Tadashi call me, Aunt Cass" I nod and say thank you. Who is Tadashi? Right when I said that a man with dark brown hair and brown eyes and a toned body came from the bathroom and said "Who are you?"

Tooth

I was heading over to my boyfriend Tadashi's house when I saw him talking to a girl. She was beautiful! Snow blonde hair and ice blue eyes. No wonder he is talking to her, she looks better than. I came ere today to tell Tad that I was breaking up with him. "Hi Aunt Cass", she waves and finishes with a customer. I head up stairs and when I get to the door i hear "Who are you coming from Tadashi" she answers back quick and sly. " Elsa Winters, I'm here to study under Hiro. Who are you?

Tadashi

First, this girl is on the guest bed in my room. Second, she's getting smart with me. Third, she's beautiful. "I'm Hiro's brother Tadashi, you can call me Tad." She just stares at me and points. I look down and I'm erect, I blush and she laughs. My girlfriend Tooth walks in, looks me in the eye and says "I'm breaking up with you" and leaves. When she is gone, i say "Thank goodness and Elsa laughs, that pretty laugh of hers.

Jack

I wake up with everyone around me, I remember by ex-wife punching me. Damn, she has a good punch but we are divorced now. But I will win her back! She walks downstairs with Tad beside her and they're laughing. I sill love her and that makes me jealous and i hate it. She is my mate and know one else's.

Tad

When we walk downstairs Jack stares at us, well me with hatred in his eyes then smiles at Elsa. She smiles and gives him the finger I laugh. Then he yells "I LOVE YOU ELSA, AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TO"! Elsa blushes and rolls her eyes and walks away to go get hot chocolate, which I learned was her favorite food and drink. She smells like my mate but Jack's minty smell is still lingering on her. and Its making me jealous. When I go sit with my friends Raps and Flynn leave to go home to their kids. Jack whispers to me "you think you can take her from me, well you cant. Don't be a stupid mutt." Right when the girl of dreams comes back she tells me, " Your not that stupid".