not a love song

Vanessa just plugs in her headphones and places her hand on Veros, giggling softly. Madelaine instantly notices and shifts uncomfortably slightly in her seat. Her eyes moving up and down the cozy couple.

Vanessa gets to a song, she didn't add to her playlist, Mads did. 'Not A Love Song' by Austin Moon. Sure it was slightly painfully cringe worthy, but she battled through it, till she got to a specific part, 'Now please don't take this the wrong way. I love the things you do, it's how you do the things you love. Well it's not a love song, not a love song. I love the way you get me. But correct me, if I'm wrong. This is not a love song, not a love song'

God how could Vanessa be this blind, with these kinda lyrics it's pretty obvious, Madelaine was truly in love with her. Which made Vanessa extremely uncomfortable, she was torn. In between the person that's been there through everything, or the girl she's supposed to feel that with, because they're dating.

Vanessa was snapped out of her thoughts by Vero shoving her a little, Vanessa turned towards the raven haired girl clueless, "Nessa, move I need to use the restroom." Vanessa pushed her legs into the seat, making room. Vero just stormed into Madelaine making her wince in pain from the force.

"V.." Madelaine said turning towards the brunette sitting before her. Vanessa chose to ignore her, until Madelaine wouldn't stop. "What?" Vanessa said, clearly irritated.

Madelaine was a bit shocked by the negative response, but started anyways. "Please.. Talk to me?" Vanessa scoffed and turned her attention back to the phone. Before Madelaine could say anything else, Vero was back pushing Madelaines legs out the way, making room.

Vanessas legs already pushed against the seat, not giving any attention to anyone but her phone. But Madelaine swore she could see a salty tear fall from the brunettes eyes. All because of, her. And her feelings, but little did she know what was coming..