Part 3

~Still in flight~

This is bored. So i decide to have a talk with this guy beside me even i know im not that friendly.Lol

"So....are u alone?" I ask.

"Yeah as you see" He replies.

Urghh i start to realise that this guy is cold like me too.And i dont like it.He's the first guy who being cold with me.

Now,i start staring at his face.Why he still wearing that sunglasses? I can't see his eyes! Urm btw,he has a really beautiful nose and small lips.He has a bright face too..Cool~

Wait.Why am i staring at him?? Come on Clara.This is not you.You are a cold and smart girl.

"Why are u going to Korea,Kris?"

"To meet my friends.What about you?"

"Oh Im going to live there.Urmm where are u from actually?"

"Me? hmm guessing time." He's smirking and it's truly cool.

"Guess? I think u're a mix guy"

"Nope.Im actually a Chinese.Haha"

"Chinese?? You're joking isn't it?"

"No im not."

"Okeyyyy"

~Finally arrived Seoul airport~

I was fall asleep until the stewardess woke me up.And..eh? Where's Kris? Is he already go out? Hmm..okay..who cares right? I dont even know him.

~At Clara's house in Seoul~

Wow! What a big house.Am i going to live here alone? I need housemates.Oh mom,I love you.Thanks for this lovely house.

Now im going to have a lunch. Im starving!

I walk slowly at the beautiful town while looking for a restaurant or somewhere that i can eat.Finally,I found a cafe with a classic looking.

I walk in and have a sit.I order my food and drink. After finishing my simple lunch that day,I walk out with a can of coffee.

"Arghh! *#$&.?-#!"

Opss i accidentally crash a Korean girl! The coffee is all on her dress now.

"Im sorry.So sorry.I didn't see you"

I bow as Korean always do even im not speaking in Korean.

The girl talk to me with Korean language and a mad face.

"Hey what's wrong?" Someone's speaking in English.I look at the guy and Omg! Is that Kris? What is he doing here?

I saw Kris talk with the girl in Korean language. He also know Korean? English and Chinese? Wow..impressing.

Kris look at me and ask me to follow him. I just do as he say.

"Thanks Kris"

"Small matter.Be careful next time."

"Okay.Hey do u free?" opss I dont even know why im asking this question.

"Now im quite busy.We can go out later.Give me ur phone number"

Wow he's asking for my phone number.Haha.I gave him and he ask me to go.Then we both say goodbye.

Hmm..he looks different ..not different but more..handsome.

Aha! He's not wearing the sunglasses! As expected,he's really a handsome guy..Hihi idk what's wrong with me but I like it.I also realised that he's really tall.Wow.

I was smiling all the day.

Thank you mom ;)