Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

Aish’s point of view:

Its night and I can’t sleep. Tomorrow is camp and I’m so excited! In scout, me and my girlfriends are gonna go camping in the woods for a whole week! Sleeping in tents and having dinner around a fire.

I got up the next day, got dressed and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. As my mom saw me she started asking:

-Have you got your tooth brush?

-Yes mom.

-How are you gonna shower?

-Like every year mom! In our swim soot! A hunter can pass by us anytime!

-How many are you this year?

-We’re separated in 4 teams. Each one of them is formed by five girls between 12 and 15 plus the leader of each group is 16. And then comes the main chiefs, 3 girls in their twenties.

-Wait! There aren’t any guys?! I mean sure you form a big number but….. You need more protection!!! You’re gonna be sleeping in the woods in the middle of the night!

-Mom! Relax! Even though it’s a girl camp the chief’s brother is coming and he might bring some of his friends! Besides, every night before we go to sleep we agree on a password. Then during the night 2 or 3 of us will be guardians and will keep walking around the tents to make sure everything’s okay! And this couple of people will change every hour! So safety is thought of! I assure you!

-Fine! Fine! But how many tents are there?

-Each group will have one. And one will also go to the chiefs. The assistants will have to sleep with the groups. And there will about 150 meters between each two.

-But…….

-Mom! I stopped her from continuing, Stop! It’s gonna be fine!

-It’s just that I’m gonna miss you! And she jumped on me.

-Mom! You’re gonna kill me! I choked out.

-Sorry!

-It’s fine. I liked it, I said smiling looking at my watch.

-OMG!!! I’m late! Bye mom!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feedback?

vote if u liked it and comment what u think :)

dunt forget to fan please! ♥

-Maymi ♥