Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

Ian’s point of view:

The whole time we were walking I was thinking of Alyssa. So when I heard the word beautiful getting out of Aish’s mouth, I encouraged myself and said:

-Uhhh….. Look Aish I don’t know how to put this…. I need some advice…. And I think you can help.

-Yeah sure! How can I help you?

-Well…. Uhhh….. I like Alyssa…. Uhhh…. You know….. your bestfriend…..

-What?! That’s great! Please tell me you told her!

-Uhhh…..Actually that’s what I wanna talk to you about. Do you think I should tell her?

-Absolutely! Definitely! I’m 100% positive you should!!!!

-Ok I’ll tell her! You think she’ll accept to be my girlfriend?

-Yes! All you have to do is ask! She also likes you!

-It’s decided! I’m gonna ask her! I hope I’m not being too personal by asking this but do you think you’ll be able to be in a relationship again? Alyssa talked about you at dinner.

-Yeah… She kind of has a big mouth…. Uhhh….. Yesterday I would have said at least a month but after today and especially what happened a few minutes ago, I think I’m ready and actually want to be in one. Why?

-You’ll soon know.

She gave me a questioning smile and I smiled back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feedback?

vote if u liked it and comment what u think :)

dunt forget to fan please! ♥

oh!  and please let me know if you're on team Zayn or on team Harry?

Keep Smiling all! :D

-Maymi ♥