Part 5

I get in his car and after 15 minuets of driving Payton couldn't stay quiet
"what's going on in your head princess?"

I don't want to talk to him so I just stare out of the window.

"What made you change your mind?"

"nothing it was better than hearing everyone convincing me to go. And maybe I should give you a chance of being Just Friends!" I had to say something.

A while later we arrive to a place. The only place I am scared of. We go on a speed boat to get to the place he is taking me. I cuddle up to my feet's because of the speed my stomach goes crazy.

"Okay I never thought of this. Bonnie Felt is pissed on the boat"

"Well Bonnie Felt is scared of speed. And Payton Moormeier has found the only thing that she is scared of."

He looks at me with the really.

"I never knew this. Come on Bonnie lay your legs on mine and put your head on my chest it will be better"

I actually did it because I feel really sick. He wraps his arms around me tight and makes me feel safer than ever.

-

"We have arrived"

He whispers to me to wake me up. Shorty we get to a cute apartment.

"Payton why did you bring me here?"

"Because I wanted to show you this place. Every year we came here with Faith and my mom. This is my favorite place that I wanted to show you so bad.Do you want to go swimming? The water is clean and beautiful."

"Sure"

I change into a bikini and go with him to the nearest beach. He takes off his shirt and I just cannot take your eyes off from his body. Payton notices and smirks.

"Payton...do you take all the girls here who is hard to get?"

"No I have never taken a girl anywhere except my room" laughs "You are the first girl.... You're special ." Smirks

-

After our  little holiday thing I didn't hate Payton as much. We actually have came closer to each other. He is driving me home rn.

"Bye see you at school Bonnie"

"Bye"

He grabs my arm before I open the door and pulls me close to him. He leaned his head on mine. I didn't say anything. He didn't say anything. We just keep on starting at each other.

I bite my  lip and after that I feel his soft lips meeting mine and moving in sync and I meet his tongue after a few seconds. In less than a minute he pulls away but we keep our foreheads leaning by each other . He adds one of his hand on my chin and rubbed my lower lip. We kept on looking into each other's eyes. I was lost is his dangerously gorgeous eyes.

"Yo guys you finally arrived" Jackson says.

We pull away fast and I get out of his car and go inside with Jackson.