The Golden Boy

This. This title is self-explanatory as to what this story part is gonna be about. No? It's only us? Okay. Let's explain!

These points are to be kept in primary focus:

A boy in a high-school with:

1) Washboard abs. Not one male lead without these abs.

2) SHARPEST jawline, like sharper than a blade.

3) Stylish clothes, or a white or a black T-shirt with a leather jacket. No other jacket. A LEATHER jacket. Oh and don't forget. They fit snugly, and the girls can see the outlines of the abs.

4) Killer looks. Ruffled, messy hair (all the damn time), and it looks like he just got out of bed. Pearly while teeth (apparently). Strong arms, and almost always lives and breathes in the gym. Oh, and don't forget the lopsided smirk!

5) There is always a backstory, that he is dangerous, and not to be fallen in love with (AKA THE BAD BOY). Why? He is a heartbreaker. He has had sex with the whole female student body of the school, and the new girl is the virgin. And one of them always ends up chasing the other. Buncha jobless chaps.

6) He looks the "definition" of hot in whatever clothes he wears and that too effortlessly.

Now, we all know that such a person is purely fictional. So yeah. Not complaining. But a breath of reality would sometimes be a relief in teen fiction. Don't you think so? ;)

Authors' Note:

HEY YOUUUU. Thank you for giving our book a chance. Please vote, comment and follow us!