My Story

It started back when I was in kindergarten I was spinning around when someone tripped me and I hitted my head on the wall busting it open. I laid there for a little bit until the teacher saw me and took me to the nurse. After that the Bullying got worse kids in the neighborhood picked on me.  One kid thought he was funny when we were racing to get in my way our front tires meet I ends up busting my head open again. Another time I was hitted in the back of my head busting it open. After first grade I asked if we could move and we did but where I moved it was worse 2nd grade was not bad but in 3rd grade a black kid wanted to start a fight so I fought back and he ended up biting me. In 4th grade I would stay up late changing myself I lost sleep so I felled asleep in class and they drew on my face. In the spring of that year I moved back to my hometown but had to still finish school in the town I moved from. I finished there and started 5th grade that's when they started hitting me my cousin tried to stand up for me but they picked on her I told them to pick on me and not her.  That's what they did. In the 6th grade was the first time I told someone but the school was called they talked to them but it didn't stop so I knew for that school year I was on my own. 7th grade was when I started self harm bc people emailed me calling me names.  They told my crushes to hate me even the teachers hated me so I knew I was on my own. 8th grade was the same no friends no help only bullies. That summer I founded out that I was bisexual and people founded out and told me to die. I have thought about killing myself but I didn't. My freshman year(the year I am in now) I got tried of bullying I wrote this letter for a language class and it said to kill everyone bc I was tried of being picked on. I am still on my own and being forced to see help but once I am done there will be more Bullying.

What did the bullies call me:fat, fatty, fat so, man whore, shut, hoe, both, Fargo, gas, dick sucker, thristy dick sicker, idiot, retarded, stupid, hobo, homo

What I do:I don't answer them but in the inside I am slowly dying

Do I help with people who is being bullied:yes I do even if I get picked on for it