Yeosang - Never Again *M**Request*

Whaaaaaat?? Two updates in one day?? 😉😉 I love you guys so much I couldn't resist! @Moonbinnie0983 this one is for you!! I hope you enjoy ❤️

Yeosang chewed on his tongue as he focused on his video game. He had come to a really hard level and was having a hard time getting past it. Normally he didn't struggle this much, but his mind was elsewhere...

He knew what she had done and just the thought of it turned him on. Especially because it had been a week since he had seen her. She had gone out of town with her sister for a 'girls trip', leaving him behind to worry about what mischief they were getting up to.

"Damn." He said as he died again. Yeosang tossed the remote to the side and ran his hands through his hair.

Then he heard keys in a lock and he perked up, turning to the door.

There she was. His beautiful angel.

"Mickey!!" He shouted running over to her and hugging her before she could even close the door. Her magical laugh sent chills down his spine as he started kissing her all over. "You're never allowed to leave me alone for that long again."

"Oh my goodness, it was only a week." Mickey said, turning in his arms to hug him back.

"Longest week of my life." Yeosang buried his face into her neck. He closed his eyes as she ran her hands through his hair. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Sangie." She whispered in his ear. "So, do you want to see it?"

Yeosang pulled back and nodded his head quickly. He had been waiting for this ever since she told him she was going to do it.

Mickey had worn a dress just for this moment. She grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled in up slowly, teasing him and drawing out the reveal.

His breath caught in his throat when he saw it. Her new tattoo. It was stunning. The artist had done an amazing job on the red and black floral design. It took up most of her thigh and there was an intricate rosary wrapped around and weaving through the flowers.

"Wow." He breathed. His stomach flipped as he looked at it.

"You like it?" Mickey asked. "I was looking through his artwork and just fell in love with this piece." She blushed as Yeosang reached out to run his fingers across it.

He had always found tattoos extremely attractive on girls, and the fact that his girl now had one...

In an instant he had her pinned to the wall and was kissing her. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. The need that had built up over the past week started to take control for both of them.

"I love it." He said, pulling away for a quick breath before he started placing kisses down her jawline. "It's so sexy." He accented his words by grinding his hips against hers. She gasped as his member grazed against the sweet spot between her legs.

"What happened to the shy Yeosang I used to know?" Mickey teased him, nibbling on his ear, knowing it drove him insane.

"He's not here anymore." He growled before picking her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist. Yeosang slammed his lips to hers again, squeezing her sides as he kept her pinned to the wall. Their tongues danced, fighting for dominance, but he easily won. God she tasted so good. He couldn't believe he had almost forgotten after a week. "Never again." He said as he spun around and took her into the bedroom.

Mickey giggled as she started nibbling on his ear again. Yeosang groaned, picking up the pace. He dropped her onto the bed and immediately got on top of her, kissing her again.