𝟧. 𝖠 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒.

Jung Wooyoung.
March 31st, 1980. | Monday, 5:45 PM.
WARNING: Sexual content.

         There he lied, in the same alleyway with his pockets empty from being robbed by a bunch of elementary kids, and a black eye when one of them decided to punch Wooyoung

There he lied, in the same alleyway with his pockets empty from being robbed by a bunch of elementary kids, and a black eye when one of them decided to punch Wooyoung. He wasn't weak, he could have knocked the daylight out of the six kids with a single punch, but he was high. After all, the blue-haired male wasn't in their reality, instead, he was in his own.

Nonetheless, this situation wasn't any different. He always falls asleep in this alleyway, familiar with the sound of mice digging in the trash cans to find food before scurrying off when the stray cat chases after it. The sounds of people gossiping to their friends or somebody playing music on their large radios, not giving a second glance to the stoner on the floor. Except for one particular boy who always stops by to check up on Wooyoung, and to make sure he's alright.

"Sleeping in the alleyway again, Wooyoung-ah?" The blonde boy asked, hovering over the younger male who had his eyes closed and grunts. "You even have the mice sleeping on you... That's disgusting."

"It's my home, you know this already, loser," Wooyoung mumbles hoarsely, cracking open his eyes that were red and glared up at San with a minor scold on his face. It was prominent that Wooyoung had come down from his high and was brutally brought back to the real world; he was no longer in his world.

"I'm older than you, Wooyoung-ah. Can't you show me a little respect?" San chided the younger male before sticking out his hand for him to grab.

"Why would I show you respect when you don't even respect yourself," Wooyoung mumbled, curling into a ball with his knees tucked to his chest and eyes squeezed shut. Maybe if he squeezed them hard enough he could disappear.

San stood quiet from Wooyoung's words, feeling his cheeks grow red in shame. "You..." San gulped. He didn't know how to respond, so instead, he decided to dismiss his cruel words. "Let me take you home... Your real home, Wooyoung-ah."

"Fuck that and fuck you," Wooyoung spat harshly, slapping San's hand out his face. "And fuck my parents, they can munch on a dick for all I care for." San sighs, this was typical. Wooyoung tended to be malicious when he wasn't high, being aware of his surroundings and his problems only made Wooyoung stressed which is why he smoked. To release all the tension off his shoulders.

"Young-ah," San purrs, grinning small when the younger male visibly tensed then scoffs.

"Stupid. Don't call me that." Wooyoung grumbled quietly, smacking one of the tiny mice that were running over towards him. San cringed, hoping Wooyoung wouldn't catch any of the rodent's diseases from the number of times he smacked the nasty creatures.