one

BREAKING NEWS !

Harry Styles and Ross Lynch have split after barely a year together !

One Direction's Harry Styles and short term boyfriend Ross Lynch have reportedly called time on their relationship and split after a year together, E! News report.

Lynch was Styles first maybe - boyfriend after the singer's outing in March 2019 , and the fans absolutely LOVED them together.

Though Harry and Ross never publicly confirmed the romance, they were linked on multiple occasions after he was spotted wearing some of Harry's merch, and he attended a number of his gigs in the US, after which they were seen enjoying a few dinner dates in downtown Los Angeles together.

But according to new reports, the pair are no longer dating, due to conflicting work schedules. "Ross and Harry were going strong over the summer, but split a few months ago and have been trying to keep it low-key," the insider explained. He went on to explain that , "they are definitely going to stay in contact, but only as close friends.".

When asked about the split , Ross explained ;

"You start doing things for this person and going out of your way to make them happy,"he said about falling deep for the very first time. "And when you see them happy, it makes you happier. When you love who you are with that person...there's nothing that compares."

What a shame that the two didn't work out , Rassy was definitely our OTP for the last few months ! The Insider also stated that Styles is now currently planning on returning to his home in Los Angeles , where he allegedly is going to focus more on his music again after the several months he spent in preparation for the Met Gala .

Stay tuned for more inside info about their breakup.

//AN :

How did you like this chapter?

feel very free to vote and comment ..

- nini //