An old friend ~ teaser ;3 ~

AN: This has been a long time coming! I see I have a lot of 🌈fans🌈 who want Marvin Jr. back and it's my God given duty to give the people what they want- endless, endless sin. Enjoy this sneak peak of his new adventure!

Marvin forcefully shot up in bed, awoken in pitch black darkness by a thundering crash coming from downstairs. He looked to his right to see his lover missing and released the breath he was holding. It was just Whizzer- crisis averted, he thought. His gaze drifted from the empty spot in his bed to the alarm clock sitting on their side table.

"It's 4 in the morning, Whizzer..." he groaned quietly to himself. Marvin knew he should've put his foot down the first time something like his happened.

Unfortunately, Whizzer was very good at making Marvin... distracted. However, this time, he was focused. He had already rehearsed the conversation in his head in the shower a few times since losing their last confrontation. He rubbed his eyes, hoping to tame the 4 am grogginess, and took a deep breath. He wasn't going to be defied this time, no matter how ridiculously hot Whizzer insisted on being in his stupid, no good at all, very attractive tight pants. Marvin truly felt prepared.

He, gentle readers, was not.

However, under the ignorant delusion that he was, he made a brisk and confident hustle down the stairs before abruptly stopping on the last step. In the darkness, Marvin could make out a large oval figure, but couldn't identify it.

"W.. whizzer...?" Marvin called out.

"Shit! Fu- you weren't supposed to- I..." Whizzer babbled as he emerged from behind the mysterious silhouette and quickly ran to block Marvin's view. As Marvin inched closer, Whizzer knew a distraction was needed desperately.

He tried to pull Marvin in for a kiss, but Marvin wasn't going to budge so easily. He was able to hold him at bay, with one inch separating the two as Marvin watched the gears turn in Whizzer's head. He knew Whizzer was in a moment of vulnerability. Marvin now had the upper hand, and he intended to use it.

"I'm only going to ask you once- what are you hauling out into our backyard?" Marvin said in the most authoritative voice he could muster. Whizzer's eyes widened. He gulped and mumbled something incoherent.

"What was that...?" Marvin asked smugly, assuming he'd won.

"Christmas tree..." Whizzer repeated.

Marvin looked at the figure sticking out the door, then looked back at Whizzer.

"That's not a Christmas tree," Marvin stated dryly. Whizzer shrugged innocently, and Marvin raised his eyebrows hoping to prompt another response, but it never came.

"Well, what is it?" Marvin asked after a few moments of silence.

"You said you wouldn't ask twice," Whizzer smiled cheekily.

"Cute. You know I'll just walk over there if you don't tell me, right? It's ten feet away," Marvin reminded Whizzer. Whizzer's hands on Marvin tightened, but in just a few moments he had already slipped out of grip.

"Wait, you're gonna ruin the surprise!" Whizzer exclaimed. Marvin stopped in his tracks and turned back. Whizzer sighed in relief. Marvin paused, locking eyes with him.

"I'm going upstairs. You have five minutes," Marvin asserted.