03-HELP

Pain...pain...pain...pain, that was all I felt or could feel, I couldn't feel any other emotion, my bones, skin every part of my body ached so much that I wasnt sure if I was still alive or dead. Each electric current felt worst than the last, you would think that after years of being electrocuted every day I would get used to it, but truth be told, it becomes worst each day. I used to try and endure it but when he finds out he increases the pain.

  'Hey, do you want to find your mate?' He asked me mockingly

  'You do know that it is your 16th birthday, right?' He asked again taunting me with the naked electric wire that was tied around my ankle and connected to a socket on the wall. I was soaking wet both from sweating and being doused in water before he started.

  'Won't her mate reject her?'  Oscar asked smiling

    'Of course, who would want a mate like this, broken, used and utterly useless' John asked

I couldn't cry anymore so I just settled with bitting my lips enough to draw blood. Then there was that pain again, shocking me to the core, someone was screaming but it wasn't me, or was it me, am pretty sure my voice box is broken, but whoever was screaming was doing a very good job, it revibrated around the room.

   'Keep quite, you dirty mutt' he said slapping me hard on the face

So I was the one screaming, great.
Going back to what he said earlier, from what i can remember well, the little I could remember, when mum told me about mates.

   4 years old me
Flashback

   'Sil darling, come down now for dinner' mum shouted from downstairs. I giggled.

  'No' I said

  'Do you want the boggy man to come get you?' She asked. I could hear the laughter in her voice

   'Yes' I said.

  'Ok then, I'll tell the boggy man to come up and get you' she said

I wasn't scared  of the boggy man in fact I loved him, he was my dad. He would make scary noises and then make me laugh.

   'The boggy man is coming' I heard my dad say and I laughed even harder.

    'Here he is' dad shouted and picked me up on his shoulder. I laughed so hard that it ached.

  'Will, quite monkeying around, the hotdogs are getting cold' she said .

   'What do you say, we go down and eat?' Dad asked smiling

   'Let's go boggy man' I said and sat on his shoulder.

  'Yes, your highness' dad said and we went down the stairs.

   'Put me down' I commanded

   'Yes ma'am' he said and put me down.

I remembered something I heard beta Thomas say about mates.