accidental meeting

Theo:so do I take you to your door or do I drop you off at the curb.

Liam:the door. I mean your my boyfriend and I won't ever be ashamed of you. I theadore you.

Theo: oh put a sock in it Dunbar.

Liam:what I didn- look out!

Theo pull his car to the side as he narrowly avoided hitting a person carelessly crossing the road.

Theo: what the hell. Who was that.

Liam:I dunno but I'm gonna go see if there ok. You coming?

Theo: of course.

They both get out and carefully agrochemicals the stranger dressed in black.

Liam:hello.

Stranger: oh hi.

Theo:are you ok dude I mean we nearly ran you over.

Stranger: I'm fine perfectly fine. I'm sorry for giving you a fright .

Theo:that's ok just be more careful next time. C'mon liam let's go.

He starts to walk back to the car liam following him before he decides to turn back to the strange once more.

Theo: my names theo by the way and my buddy over here's called liam.

Stranger: cool. My names Damon. Damon Salvatore and it's a pleasure to meet you two young and thriving creatures.

And with that Damon Salvatore turntable and walked away into the night leaving the boys to ponder over his words the whole way back to liars house in silence.