New couple?

Togas p.o.v

I woke up the next morning with sweet Ochacko~chan by my side. she looked sooooo kawaii sleeping. It was poring rain and the outside looked flooded. I went out to the living room and turned on the tv. I was watching the news and  a storm report came on. "*warning! a huge thunderstorm is heading for our small town. we advise you to stay inside.*". guess that means no going anywhere today. Just as i hear a loud thunder bang and see a flash of lightning Ochako runs down the hall crying. i run up to her and ask whats wrong. "I-im scared o-of thunderstorms. i know it sounds stupid but i am." says Uraraka. she was visibly shaking and just as another thunder boomed she ran up and hugged me. I sat her down on the rug and sat next to her. she was near having a panic attack, the poor girl. I sat her in my lap and held her close. I slowly began rocking her back and forth to help her calm down. She calmed down a bit and i was still holding her close. I got up to go make some breakfast while uraraka was watching a disney movie. I made pancakes and gave her some hot chocolate. 

Time ship~ I MEAN SKIP!

Almost immediately after we finished breakfast the power went out and it was pitch black. She grabbed my arm and whined. I hugged her and pulled out my phone to watch netflix with her. I looked over at her and asked "h-hey i know our past isn't perfect b-but i think im in love, Ochako~senpai will you be my girlfriend~?".

Urarakas p.o.v

I was scared i have to admit, i dont like storms or dark but toga made me feel.......safe...... All the sudden toga asks "h-hey i know our past isn't perfect b-but i think im in love, Ochako~senpai will you be my girlfriend~?". I was shocked but i already knew my answer to that question...

No ones p.o.v

All of the sudden Uraraka kisses Toga on the lips. They pulled apart and Ochako said" Does that answer your question?". They both spent the rest of the day together.

Many years later-(lazy)

The two girls ended up getting married and lived happy for the rest of their lives

The End- or is it~