tour

you watch from the side stage as your boyfriend of 9 months sings to a crowd of around 600 people. you stand there in complete awe at how many girls are screaming wishing and dreaming to be in your place.
your heart flutters as he catches you looking at him and a soft smile is brushed upon his face.
you exchange a certain look of reassurance before he continues to sing...and you continue to watch..

shortly after the concert finishes and younger ends he darts of to you and pulls you close, the height difference means your head fits in perfect place upon his chest, he tugs you in tighter and you stand there for a while with your arms wrapped around each other.
"do you think i did okay?" he asked
"oh shut up you know you did fine" you say smirking at how oblivious he is to his own talents..
your interrupted by nate rushing you both off home and as you walk out of the back door your greeted by fans awaiting ruel to leave. you pull up your painkiller hoodie hood and bury your hands in the sleeves...shortly after ruel grabs your hand you smile at the fans and ruel says hi, you are then soon in the mini van on the way home...home to ruels.
your sleepy head rests on his shoulder and the dead streets of sydney at 11pm are lit up by street lamps.

he rests his hand onto your leg and you bury yourself closer to him..before you know it your at ruels and you rub your eyes to see him resting his head against the window...
"ruel?" you say with a soft and quiet tone
"mhm" he mumbles in a sleepy voice
"we're home" you say as you place your hand on his face to encourage him to wake up.
shortly after he eventually gathers his senses and you both head sluggishly inside and straight up-to his room.
you enter and he flops on the bed bringing you down with him you giggle and in a husky and tired voice he pulls you closer and tells you how tired he is
"cmon then, only you could procrastinate sleeping" you said admiring how cute he was when he was sleepy.
you threw on one of him shirts and clambered into bed next to him and you turned off the light next to you.
you felt his body warmth approach you as he wrapped his arm around your body and tugged you into the comfort and safety of his arms.
you smile half asleep. you've never felt so content and you hope this never changes.

🖤