a party

"hair like this or up?" you ask
"i don't mind"
"ohmygod ruel just choose ONE"
"it's your hair y/n why should i choose" he says with a smile as if he's deliberately trying to annoy you.

you sit staring in your dressing table mirror and he's lying on your bed directly opposite so you can also see him smiling at you.
"sometimes i really hate you ya know?"
"mhm" he said looking at his phone
"i'm gonna loose my bloody mind in a minute just chooooooose"
"fine then" he replied
you sighed of relief
"up..." he said
"okay -"
"no wait actually down"
"FFS RUEL I GIVE UP" you said trying to hold in your laughter

"we need to go in 5 minutes just choose a hairstyle it's not that deep"
"shut up" you reply

you leave your hair down as it is and get up from your dressing table. you pull down your black dress and adjust your fit before telling ruel to hurry up.
"we need to go in 5 minutes yano?" you said mimicking him
he looked up from his phone and acted as if he was gasping for air
"oh cmon your such a dork" you giggle and take his reaction as a compliment and grab your bag before you both head to the party.
you walk in and feel intimidated by the amount of girls looking at ruel; he tightly grips your hand in reassurance and you take a deep breath and continue to walk in.
the night flows on, drinking, more drinking & a bit more drinking.
you loose track of ruel as you clamber round with your friends however soon find him in the kitchen, he's obviously a tad tipsy and so are you, he grabs your hand and over the music tells you
"your so pretty"
"HUH??"
"I SAID YOUR SO PRETTY"
you act extremely flattered before he looks you in the eyes
"i'm serious tho" he said in a certain tone and looks at you deeply...
you stare back at him and smile before leaning in so both of your lips meet. he pulls you head in closer and you feel as if the world around you stopped.
everything about him drives you crazy...you both pull away and he pushes back his curtained hair that had fallen into his face and he continues to look at you.
he runs his hands through your hair
"i'm glad you kept it down"
you let out a slight laugh and reply with
"it's not that deep" and he laughed at you mimicking him.

🖤