The beginning chapter 1

James Potter and Lily Evans were two different people when they first meet. James was a mischievous boy and lily was a good girl, Lily and james and never gotten along as lily was friends with Severus snape a Slytherin and James and Sirius, his best friend, use to call Severus 'Snivellus' and prank him to a whole new level. They never got a long but James loved Lily and he would always try to impress lily whenever she walked past. It wasn't until there 7th year did Lily fall for James when they were head boy and girl at hogwarts. A short time after hogwarts James asked Lily to marry him and she said " Yes james I will" only a couple of years later when Lily and James were married Lily announced to The marauders " Guys......" She started slowly "I...I... I'm" she started again, James was worried and Asked her "lilyflower is there something wrong?" but Lily didn't answer They were all looking worried and before james could get another word out of his mouth she said with lots of joy "I AM HAVING A BABY!" James was shocked, Lupin was thrilled Rose was screaming and Sirius was running around screaming saying " I AM NOT READY TO BE A FATHER I AM NOT READY TO BE A FATHER I AM NOT READY TO BE A FATHER!!!" Lily, Lupin, Rose and James were laughing their heads of Lily and James were trying to calm him down. " Sirius!!!" They said all together, he stopped and was like " What?" Lily explained to him what was going to happen " Sirius you are going to be the GODFATHER, James is the real father Rose is the Aunty ( After Lily said that she was thrilled) and Remus" she turned to face him " You can be his or her uncle" Lupin was pleased " Thank you" he replied with a nice grin on his face. It had now been nine months later and one morning lupin, sirius and rose, who were staying with them, woke up to find no one in the house except themselves they stood at the bottom of the the stairs dead silent until... " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Sirius had, of course, overreacted Remus trying to calm him down couldn't as he ran around the house screaming while rose was laughing her head of. Eventually about 1 and a half hours later James walked into the house calmly, Sirius stopped running and screaming and remus came to the door silence fell upon them until James looked at them in they eye .... " I AM A FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!" they all erupted with happiness, Remus ended the craziness when he asked James " When is Lily and.. And.." He didn't quite know how to end the sentence James finished it for him " Harry... His name is Harry full name harry JAMES potter"He sounded quite impressed with himself then answered the question with. "in a couple hours" James, of course, was very excited and went to set up little baby Harry's room. He was going everywhere with a skip in his step and about an hour later had left to get lily and harry , sirius was jumping and saying " I'M A MARAUDER DAD, I'M A MARAUDER DAD, I'M A MARAUDER DAD" about millions of times until they heard crying. Remus, Rose and Sirius had ran straight to the door to see what was up. Lily and James were standing there holding baby Harry and lily said with a smile on her face " Come meet the newest member of the family, Harry James Potter"
 A/N Hey guys I wrote this story last year before I got wattpad and my friend dared me to put it on I know it's cringy and bad.