Lunch with the Parkinson's

"I see you found the twins they look very nice" says Mr. Parkinson. "Hello, my name is Hadrian, and this is my sister Hasley" I say. Pansy then walks forwards towards Hasley. "Mine!" She says so everyone can hear holding Hasley in her arms. I then smirk. A house elf appears in front of everyone. "Masters,and Mistresses lunch is ready" says a house elf. "Thank you for your services Penny" I say to her. They all look at me including Penny. "If Penny may ask how do you know her name?" Asks Penny. "I would rather not say" I say. "No! I will not tell them yet Hasley!" I yell agitated. "Hadrian I didn't say that out loud it's getting worse you must tell them" Hasley says worried for me. "Fine only if you tell them too" I say. "Your no fair we think yours is hurting you but mine aren't!" She yells. "Do it or I won't tell" I say. "Oh alright, Me and Hadrian both have creatures, mine are a Werewolf, a Vampire, and a Veela. Go on Hadrian your turn" she says. "Darn it I didn't think you'd actually tell them. Well my creatures are a Werewolf, a Vampire, a Veela, and a...um" I say. "Come on just tell them, or I will!" Says Hasley annoyed. "FINE! I'm a fucking Mind flare! I can read the mind of everyone I come within 50 feet of!" I yell then take a deep breath. "Sometimes I don't know I'm doing it until I answer something they thought instead of something they said. I've been able to do it since I was three. It's very frustrating at times! There Hasley I told them are you happy now!?" I yell. "Calm down Hadrian, you don't need to yell" Hasley says soothingly. "Can we just eat lunch now?" Hadrian asks. "Of course we can. Follow me?" Pansy says.
Hadrian POV
(Dining room in media)
The dining room is huge and opens up to a patio showing the ocean im quiet sure my parents lied to us. As we walk into the dinning room food magically appears on the table. "Wow" I hear Hasley say. "Who's there!?!" I yell as I hear someone think something. "So it's true he does have mind flare heritage" I hear a voice in my head. "Come out damnit!!" I yell. "Is there anyone else here?" I ask the Parkinson's. "Well Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, and Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy are here for lunch but they're in the next room. Why?"asks Pansy. "Can you get them in here?" I ask. Of course Hadrian I go grab them" Pansy says and walks to the door and swings it open. "Come on guys the Snape-lupin's are here we can eat now!" Yells Pansy into the room. A bunch of people say 'coming' then I here feet walking towards the the door. The way they come out is Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, a boy I think is Blaise, then the most handsome man I've ever seen. immediately I feel as though I must submit to him, and I turn my head submissively.
Draco's POV
I hear yelling then the door swings open and I get blasted with the sweetest scent. 'Great now I have a hard on, damn submissive' I think walking into the dinning room. Then I look up and see him at least I think it's a he. He has it turned away in a submissive way but he's facing me. I walk up to him. "What is your name?" I say in my dominate voice, and he shivers. "H-hadrian S-snape-lupin" he says voice husky. I look at my god father."Is he telling the truth Severus?" I ask him. "Yes he is"
Hadrian's POV
Once I got acceptance from my mother I snuggle into Draco's neck and hug him. He stiffens and I immediately start to pull away, but he then relaxes and hugs me back. "MINE!" Draco snarls. "Your's" I whisper in his ear, then he pulls back and kisses me lightly and I whimper. Then he hugs me. "Later beautiful" he whispers in my ear. "Fine.." I say.
The we go and sit in next to each other, with Blaise on the left of Draco, Mr Malfoy across from Draco, Mrs. Malfoy across from Blaise. Hasley is on the right of me and Pansy is on the right of her. Across from Hasley is dad, and across from me is mom. Across from Pansy is her mother, and at the head of the table between Pansy and her mother is Pansy's Father. I grab Hasley's hand and say into her mind 'We found our mates' Draco growls when he sees us holding hands. I drop Hasley's hand and grab Draco's and say into his mind 'shes my sister calm down she is the only one I knew before yesterday that is in this room'. 'how are you speaking into my mind?' 'im a mind flare I can read your mind and everyone in this rooms mind without trying and I have to make skin on skin contact to speak to others through our minds I usually hold hands but one time I did it while choking him, but I terrified him...' 'well I think most people would be terrified of someone speaking into there mind' Draco says. "You two look like your having a conversation with all the emotions going across your faces" mom says. "That's because we are... Why are you guys stareing at us any way?" I ask "We said since we already had lunch with both the Malfoy's and the Parkinson's we could all spend the rest of the evening at our house, everyone else already agreed" mom says. "Besides the newly found mates should claim one another" father says. "Dad!" Hasley yells. "What!?" He asks. "We're elevan not fifteen" Hasley says. "So, what's your point?" I ask. "Hasley your a bright girl but if you don't claim eachother than you'll die your a Veela. Would you like to claim your mate or die within twenty-four hours from when you both knew you are mates?" Father asks. "Hasley if you say you want to wait I will mark you here and now" Pansy says to her in her dominate voice. "I do want you to claim me but at least wait until we're alone" Hasley says blushing. "Yes, I would love to spend the night with my submissive" Both Draco and Pansy say.