Chapter One

Emily was getting ready for her trip to Las Vegas, Nevada.  She had packed her bags the night before. Emily got in her car and drove off behind the moving men. Two days later, she arrived in Las Vegas, Nevada. She pulled up to her home and showed the men where she wanted the furniture. They then placed the boxes in the living room. They left. I went exploring and found a gym to work out at. I got signed up and paid for the first three months. I then went for lunch. I walked into a restaurant and someone grabbed me hugging me tight. "Emily!! I missed you!!" Aaron squealed. I laughed. "Hey Aaron. Can you put me down? I can't breath." Three other guys came up. "Dude, who's this?" One said. "Guys, this is Emily, she's my best friend I went to high school with. I haven't seen her since we went our own ways. What are you doing in Vegas?" He asked. "I moved here. I still got a lot of unpacking to do. I decided to give my EVPs a break and come get lunch after I signed up for a gym membership." I smiled. "I'm Zak." Zak introduced himself. "Billy." "Jay." They smiled. "Come join us, well buy your lunch." Aaron smiled. I sat beside Zak. I ordered a salad and a water. Aaron noticed. "Ellie, are you alright? You never eat salads or drink water unless you have too." I sighed. I decided to tell him. "I used to weigh a lot after high school. I began to get sick and so my doctor told me I needed to eat healthier and work out regularly. So I lost 120 pounds. I used to be 145, now I'm 125." I smiled. "But you're okay?" I nodded. "Yeah, I just been busy working on EVPs that my crew and I captured from locations that we filmed at."