Flashback To Childhood

"Mama please, shut him up." Harry groaned making her shake her head.

"One day child, you will treat your brother with respect." She smiled before picking Justin up.

"Anna, look at this." Their father ushered.

"What is it, Henry?" Anna asked.

"Lauren is always reading as Dinah is always running around." Henry stated.

"What am I exactly looking at?" Anna asked.

"Just wait for it." Henry told her.

"Hey Dinah, let's play a game." Zayn challenged and Lauren got up moving out their way.

She walked over to the single swing hanging from a tree as they played their game and she felt someone tap her making her look up.

"Whatchu reading?" A girl asked.

"What am I reading?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"How To Kill A Mockingbird." Lauren told her closing the book.

"Hmm, do you like dancing?" She asked.

"What's your name?" Lauren asked.

"Camila." She twirled.

"Well Camila, I find it interesting. I don't know how to dance though." Lauren laughed.

"Okay anonymous." Camila joked grabbing her hand.

"I'm not anonymous, my name is Lauren." Lauren introduced herself.

"Well come on." Camila ushered and Lauren looked down. 

"You don't have shoes on." Lauren told her and she turned around.

"I don't need shoes." Camila giggled jumping around and Lauren did the same.

"Aww, they are so cute." Anna cooed.

"Wait look." Henry said seeing flowers grow under her touch.

"How is she doing that?" She asked.

"I don't know." Henry wondered himself.

"Camila." Lauren called picking a very beautiful flower out the ground.

Camila turned around and Lauren bumped into her making then stumbled to the ground.

"Woah." Lauren shaking her head.

"Hehe, how did we get this close?" Camila asked.

"I don't know, but here." Lauren put a pink flower in her hair making her smile.

"When did these grow?" Camila asked looking around.

"I don't know." Lauren shrugged getting up and helped Camila up.

"Lauren, why are you hanging with her?" Harry asked.

"She's my new friend." Lauren introduced making Camila smile.

"She's a girl, and why are you in the middle of a flower patch?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean, it's just flowers." Lauren shrugged and Harry looked them in disgust making them die.

"Woah, we need to stop this." Henry ushered running outside with Anna.

"What did you do to my flower?" Camila asked seeing it dead in her hands.

"Hey, I gave that to her." Lauren yelled causing her eyes to flash a dark green making the sky darken.

"Harry, Lauren. Stop." Anna instructed making them look at each other.