0.1

1900's
(tbh i dont even remember when the potatoe femine started just that it was a long time ago??!)

niall and julieta were very similar people in citizenship.

niall was a son of a wealthy family, left ireland when the potatoe femine striked so that he could live in the americas. niall had always wanted to leave ireland and explore a different part of the world. the only thing that preveted him from leaving was one person.
a person that had turned his life upside down.
bethany bernardo
bethany was the love of his life.
she was beautiful , loving , caring and everything you could ask for. but his love for trouble was greater.
so when the potatoe femine struck niall jumped at the oportunity , his family wished him a "bon voyage" and he m left to dissperse from bethany.
beth was sad , she loved niall alot and she would miss him terribly. she wanted to go with him but he refused to let her go with him.

"beth , you know i love you ay? and i love you enough so that when i have a very good job with money , ill come back for you and we shall get wed and we will live together in a home that i build or us,"

niall grabbed bethany's hand and kissed it lightly

"goodbye my love"

and as soon as niall left bethany in tears and arrived at the harbour and stepped on the boat that would lead them torwards a new chapter in thier life , niall's future would soon change.

----------

julieta was a very hard working girl. at the age of seventeen she was looking after two younger sisters , susie and rahnna, feeding them at the end of the day. her father had fleed in her mothers last pregnancy and her mother dying a year after. she had alot of help from her best friend james bernardo.

"you know julieta why dont you and your sister come live with us you know my family is more than welcome to help you and your sisters."

james was the oldest son of the bernardo's at the age of nineteen. yes, bethany was one of his sisters. the youngest were the triplets, maya, maleina, and mireya three years olds. next were cassandra nine years old, fern at the peak of adolesence fourteen years of age , and the twins bethany and beatrice at the age of eighteen.

"actually," she replied " i was thinking of going to the new world to start a new life were they can give me a good job, they wouldnt know my past"

"and your sisters?"

"either take them with me or leave them with missus tila" (her neighbour , loved the girls dearly)

"i thought and knew you would somehow want to do this so since mother really like susie and rahnna shes said she would take them in"

so after discussing and many anrguments james took the girls to his home and bid julieta a goodbye as she stepped of the harbor and unto the boat and the start to a new chapter of her life.

~

why you saying bon voyage you not freench youre irishhhh

ily if u r reading dis