Chapter 30 - Sinking

CLEMENTINE'S POV

We crouched on the top of the boat.

"They are breaking the boat" I hissed.

"We have to do something" Ben said.

I had a idea!

"I have a idea okay but your going to have to trust me as soon as they move jump down and try sort out the damage"

"Clem what are you doing?" Kenny said slowly.

"Love ya" I said then winked. and I slid down onto the deck.

"God I hope this works" I whispered to myself.

I took off my jacket and put my gun on the ground because I need the less weight as possible if I'm going to be running , yeah I said running , I'm going to go out there and let them chase me and hopefully I will lose them.

I was wearing a white short sleeved top and black bottoms so hopefully this will be enough.

I peeked round the corner and saw that they where still running into the boat. I stepped out.

"SUP BITCHS" I yelled. they all stopped running and stood there and look at me. I seriously thought I had shit myself! then they started running at me. so I ran towards the woods. I glanced behind me and saw Ben and Kenny jumping down.

"Please work " I whispered as I sprited into the woodland.

KENNY'S POV

I saw clementine step out from the deck.

"SUP BITCHS" she yelled. the runners stopped and looked at her then they started running towards her. I could the horror in her face but she still ran Into the woods.

Me and Ben slid off and looked at the damage.

"Fuck this is bad" I said.

I saw Ben crouch on the floor and look at something.

"Aw shit Kenny this is bad the boat has been sinking."

"What?"

"The zed underneath the boat have been scratching at it , damn it Kenny the boats going to sink we have to get out stuff together and get ready to leave" Ben said running a hand through his hair.

"Okay let's do this but we have to hurry because Clem should be back soon" I said.

***3 hours later ***

I paced back and forth , Clementine has still not come back and I'm terrified.

"Shit shit shit shit " I said.

"Kenny she will be back trust me and we Will be safe for another hour or so the boat has about a hour left in her"Ben said.

Me and Ben sat in the boat.

All of a sudden a sound was heard , like a person limping or walker. then the boat door opened and a blooded clementine came in. She looked at wreak , She was covered in blood , dripping in water and she was limping. she limped towards me and stood in front of me and hugged me and bawled her eyes out.