~Erthquake~

Jasper
Dunlop

It's the twenty - fifth of August two thousand and nineteen.

Everyone is far apart, doing things their own way.

I'm laying on the hanock in the garden, staring at the stars, wondering how this would happen.

I'm outside the house, yet I can still feel Henry's rage, as he rips and trashes every single little thing in his room to bits, screaming at the top of his lungs through the space of his shattered heart.

It's warmer than the deserts of the Middle East, although Piper is sitting on the marble floors of the shower, while the water flows onto her nude body, she weeps her eyes till her tears
disappear and drowns herself in her mother's whiskey.

'When the party's over' is blasting though my boom box, but Miss Page is on the couch, in Ray's arms who's shirt is covered in her dispair, he comforts the woman rather than crying himself.

Thinking to myself how Showz could be spying on paramedics, dressed like them, trying to focus on finding the answers, containing himself from falling apart like the rest of us.

It's Tuesday, three hours after Charlotte left us...

I'm rested on her 'deathbed', gazing at the night sky's treasures, dreading the fact that this has occurred.

It's the twenty - fifth of August two thousand and twenty,
Everyone is far apart,
I'm laying on a hanock,
I'm outside the house,
It's warmer than the deserts of the Middle East,
Blasting 'When the party's over',
Thinking to myself how,

It's Tuesday, three hours after the great fall, three hours before the news, three hours I used up to wonder...

------------------------------------------------------

- Zoë