-1-

Donghyuck never imagined that he would find his soulmate or even a boyfriend. He never imagined himself walking the aisle while he stared at the man that would be his forever. He never imagined himself saying I do in front of hundreds of people. But someone made it all possible and that was Mark Lee.

His friend, his sex friend, his boyfriend, and now, his husband. It took them a while to get there, but they made it. It was all set in stone. And now they were going on their honeymoon to Hawaii. They were currently at the airport and saying goodbye to their friends. They were going to miss them all even though they were only going to be away for five days. Jaemin and Donghyuck were hugging and Jaemin was crying and kept repeating 'I'll miss you.'

"If he hurts you, I'll beat him up for you okay" Jaemin said in between tears.

"Same thing goes for Jeno" Donghyuck laughed since he knew that Jeno would never hurt Jaemin, even if his life depended on it.

"Actually, I think he's going to propose" Jaemin whispered so that only Donghyuck could hear.

Donghyuck immediately let go and put his hands tightly on Jaemin's shoulders and whispered yelled, "He's going to what?"

"I asked him at your wedding if we'll ever get married and he said soon" Jaemin explained with a huge smile on his face.

Then, Donghyuck's and Mark's gate number was called. They said their goodbyes one last time and the two males made their way to the gate to turn in their boarding passes. Once it was their turn, they gave in their passes and proceeded to enter the plane. In a few minutes, the plane left and so did their friends. Luckily, their seats were right next to each other. Donghyuck has the window seat and Mark sat next to him.

It was going to be a long flight so Donghyuck put on his eye mask and headphones that were plugged onto his music player. The airplane took off and a few hours later, they were going to be in sunny paradise. The flight was boring and Donghyuck mostly slept through it since there was nothing else to do. But he had tea so he wanted to spill it. He woke up and shook Mark's arm vigorously even though the older was awake. He turned to face Donghyuck and asked him what happened or if something was wrong.

"Jeno is going to propose to Jaemin" Donghyuck said and tried very hard to contain his squeal.

"Yeah I know. He told me a few days ago" Mark replied and went back to reading the comic book in his hand.

"You knew? Why didn't you tell me?" Donghyuck pouted and Mark caressed his cheek since he found the younger really cute.

"He told me not to tell anyone" the older explained.

Donghyuck nodded and then went back to his slumber. He was really happy at how the future turned out and couldn't wait to see his best friend get married. As Donghyuck was falling asleep, he felt Mark take a hold of his hand and lace their fingers together and for the rest of the flight, Donghyuck slept with a smile on his face.

☀️

The plane finally landed so every passenger got off. The flight attendants were telling everyone that they hoped they enjoyed the flight and when Mark and Donghyuck were exiting, one of them winked at Donghyuck and sent a flirtatious smile his way. The younger tried to stifle a laugh and somehow managed to do so but Mark wasn't having any of this hetero shit so he grabbed Donghyuck by the waist followed by a "lets go baby" and a kiss on the cheek.

The woman felt embarrassed and Donghyuck blushed at the action. Needless to say, he liked it when Mark was jealous because he always got possessive with Donghyuck but in a good way like expressing his love in public just to claim Donghyuck as his. Also, Mark looked extra hot when he gets jealous. The couple got their suitcases and left the airport. They caught a taxi which took them to the hotel that they were going to stay at.

Before going anywhere or doing anything, Mark decided to take a shower and Donghyuck went on his phone while he waited for Mark to finish up. Once Mark was finished, he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He didn't know what to wear so he didn't bring any clothes with him to the bathroom so he was completely naked. Donghyuck wasn't aware of the sight since he was too busy listening to "Twilight" by Oneus. It was one of his favorite songs so he was very much into it.

"Do you want to go to the beach first or go on a date?" Mark asked, catching the younger's attention.

Now Donghyuck looked at him and couldn't contain his blush. Mark was still naked since he didn't know what they were going to do so he didn't pick an outfit yet.

"How bout you go downtown if you know what I mean" Donghyuck smirked, followed by a laugh since that pick up line was so dumb.

"Sounds good to me" Mark returned the smirk and neared Donghyuck.

Donghyuck was now a blushing mess and a nervous wreck. He was just joking and he wasn't expecting that answer. He thought Mark was going to get flustered and stutter like crazy.

"A date it is! Go take a shower and I'll go ask where the best places are to take my lovely husband out on a date, after I get dressed of course" Mark replied and went back to picking out some clothes.