-3-

Back in South Korea, Renjun was packing up to go to China. He was offered a job over there and he decided to take it. He was going to leave all his friends behind, as well as his boyfriends.  He felt sad but it was best for him to take the job.

Jeno and Jaemin have been dating for years and Jeno has been thinking of proposing. He loves Jaemin and wants to keep him in his life forever. However, he didn't know how he was going to propose. He needed Mark to help him out but Mark was going to be gone for two more days.

Besides, he wants all of his friends there when they tell them the news.

Jeno had a suspicion that Jaemin already knew that he wanted to marry him, so that was going to ruin his surprise. He was also busy because of work but he always tried to make time for Jaemin.

It was morning in South Korea and Jaemin was up early because he woke up to make breakfast for Jeno. It was 7:30 and Jeno was still sleeping. It was also a Saturday and they both had the day off.

Jaemin made his way upstairs and into his shared bedroom with Jeno. Him and Jeno had been dating since junior year of high school yet he always got butterflies when he saw Jeno sleeping soundly on his bed with a cute baby face.

He made his way towards the older and crawled onto the bed. He laid his head on Jeno's chest and wrapped the blanket around himself. Jeno felt Jaemin beside him and wrapped his arm around Jaemin's waist.

"Good morning baby" Jaemin whispered. Jeno didn't feel like talking so he just hummed in response.

"There's breakfast downstairs. I made pancakes and eggs with bacon" he whispered to him. "and then, we're going to go on a date. We can do whatever you want. It's my treat for you being such a wonderful boyfriend. We get to hang out, just you and me" 

Jeno smiled at the thought of going on a date with Jaemin. They had been busy lately so there wasn't much of going out. Jeno wrapped his other arm around Jaemin until he was hugging him.

"That sounds perfect babe"

🏳️‍🌈

"Wait, say that again, but slowly" Chenle told the older male.

"I'm ... moving ... to ... China ... permanently" Renjun said again, for the hundredth time.

"Permanently? Are you sure it's permanent? Permanently?" Jisung asked.

Renjun let out an exasperated sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He was getting tired of repeating everything over and over again. He nodded his head yes and continued packing his clothes.

"So you're leaving?" Chenle questioned.

"Yes, so I'm afraid we have to break up" he told the two.

"Wha-what? The contract didn't say that you had to break up with us" Jisung choked on his words as he swallowed.

"I know, but long distance relationships are hard and I don't think we'll be able to make it work" Renjun explained to him. 

"So that's it? We're over?"

"Yeah"

💔

Meanwhile in Hawaii, Mark and Donghyuck were having a great time. They had went out to eat and then went to the beach again. Donghyuck was playing in the water and swam freely while Mark collected seashells.

Donghyuck was so happy with Mark and he couldn't believe that they're now husbands. He liked Mark since the moment they met in that bathroom. It was a rough year but he was glad that he made fun of Jaemin that one time.

Mark has never been so happy before. Donghyuck really is the love of his life and he won't hesitate to admit it. Does he regret cheating on Renjun? Yes. But he loves Donghyuck more. He just wished he realized it sooner.

Too bad they didn't know that their friend was leaving, two of them would be heartbroken, and the other two were going to be engaged.