Chapter 1

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up early in the morning for my routine, I changed into my sports bra and leggings and jogged around the kingdom.

After 30 minutes, I went back inside. "Good morning princess! Your breakfast is ready and the king and queen is waiting for you."

I gave my towel to our maid. "Uhm, okay tell them I'll just take a quick shower then I'll be there okay?" I quickly ran upstairs to go to my room or else she would nag me that she would ready my stuff. I'm actually a teenager but they treat me like a five year old. Dictating everything I have to do or not to do. It's getting annoying already.

I took a quick shower and changed into a short blue dress. I grabbed my backpack and left my room.  I sat on the dining table and ate my pancakes.

"Good morning, honey. So, are you going somewhere later after school?" my mom asked me well the queen to be exact.

"I don't know, maybe." I finished my breakfast quickly and headed out. I hated being with them, but i don't hate them. I just don't like it when they start talking about me going to a date that they clearly set up with princes. ugh i hate being royalty.

I rode our limo heading to school. Today is the first day I'd go to the campus without my bodyguards, I was happy because for the fist time in 17 years of my life I would be free. Just so you know, I'm the only princess of Damrach, I study in the most prestigious academy in our country.

We arrived at the academy just 10 minutes before my first class. I went inside the school grounds and as usual, people stare. I'm used to the attention and it makes me feel good. The only thing that I hate about it is they stare because I am a princess, and I'm pretty and rich as well. That's it nothing more, and that's why this only proves that people will like you because of appearances. I mean, would they even glance at me if I was ugly and not a princess?

Clearly not.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!" I came back to my senses as I heard that annoying and familiar voice. She was running towards me in the hallway. Aish this girl.

"Ya, Lalisa! We just saw each other last week. Miss me that much?" I teased her as we continued 'til we got to our lockers.

"I'm just excited for today, because we don't have anyone following around this time." I just smiled at her and took my books needed for our first class.

"Do we have plans later with Jennie and Jisoo? We should go out as a first that you are partially free from being a princess." well, I did want to go out today.

"Fine. My treat, let's go to that cat cafe I always wanted to try." we laughed as we imagined what would happen later in that cafe. Just in time we got to our room and sat beside each other at the back. The whole day was just normal and boring. When our professor announced that we would have a quiz tomorrow, that was a sign that our classes were finished. I immediately went to my locker not waiting for  Lisa. She was used to me being like this anyway, while I was walking the hall I could here stuffs I always hear.

"Damn, that body princess"

"Hey baby"

"I'd like to have a piece of that"

 I hated boys, they know nothing but lust. They're dumb as hell. I didn't mind them though.  I actually didn't care. I just quickly made my way to the parking where Jennie's McLaren 57OS. I opened the back seat and rode. I kissed Jisoo and Jennie once I was inside her car. Jisoo was on the shotgun while Jennie would drive. Looks like we were gonna wait for Lisa.

"Ooooh, the princess has no bodyguards. I am so excited, so where are we going today?" Jennie asked.

"I always wanted to go to that cat cafe you guys always wanted to bring me to!" I told them.

"What? Boriiiiing!! Let's go to the mall." Jisoo exclaimed.

"Pleeaasse, I don't wanna go to crowded places yet. People might notice me." I used my puppy eyes as I looked at her and Jennie.

"Alright, but next week we're going shopping. Okay?" I nodded as  I did a celebratory dance on my own. After a minute or two we saw Lisa running toward us. She hopped in quickly and looked at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"You left me again, I'm starting to think you don't like hanging with me huh" aish this girl is really clingy.

"Aren't you used to me doing that? And hello? We are always together what are you saying don't like hanging with you. Your mind Lisa. Ugh!"  

They all just laughed at me as a rolled my eyes, Jennie switched the engine and we headed to the cafe. While we were on the way to the cafe we were all goofy and played some songs while stuck in traffic. I was always happy with them. These people are the only ones who know the real me. Not the Princess Rosie of Damrach but Park Chaeyoung, their bestfriend who's loving and caring. I never showed this side of me to anyone not even the king and queen, only the three of them. I usually showed people that I was a cold person, just a prim and proper Princess who's gonna rule the country once I become queen. As much as want to not be a princess anymore, I still love my country and I won't give up my throne just because I want freedom.

"We're here!" Lisa lookes excited and quickly dragged me out of the car. As we entered I could smell the aroma of coffee. It felt relaxing, I loved the smell and taste of coffee ever since. We sat down and I looked around and saw kitties.

"Are we allowed to touch them?" I asked Jisoo.

"Duh, it's a cat cafe Chaeyoung. Go you can bring it on your seat while sipping coffee.  We'll order for you, okay?" Jennie and Jisoo headed to the counter to order. They knew me so much that they knew what kind of drink I want.

Lisa accompanied me to get some kitties, I knew she loved cats so much. I awed as I saw the kittens, they are cute!!!

We went back to our seats and Jennie and Jisoo were back with our drinks. We sat beside the glass so we could see the downtown of Damrach. 

Someday I'm gonna rule the country, but I'm not yet ready. There are a lot of things I haven't tried yet. I wanna explore first before getting tied to becoming the queen.

"We're gonna get some cats too, wait here okay?" Jisoo and Jennie stood up to got to the back and get some cats.

"Chaeyoung, I wanna pee, watch my cat okay?"  Lisa didn't wait for me to answer and quickly left me. Okay this is hard watching two cats.

"Oh no hey kitty come here!" Lisa's kitten tried running of it's a good thing I could hold two kittens. I stared blankly outside, until I heard someone screaming.

"Hey you come here!" it was from outside I saw a guy running, he was....breathtakingly handsome. He looked like he came out from a magazine. He was wearing a black loose shirt and skinny jeans. He stumbled from running and he looked at me straight on my eyes. I was shocked, this is the first time I saw a man this handsome he was probably about my age. I came back to my senses but I couldn't take my eyes off him. He winked at me at grinned. Oh god. He's an angel but with a bad boy look. He quickly ran off as some people chased him.

Wait, why were they chasing him? And why am I even wondering. Men are just trash, but his eyes, his smile. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

:))))