Chapter 8: Opposites Attract

Here it is! This chapter is really long and nice, so if you enjoy it please vote and leave a few comments and criticism! <3

Oh and also! Thank you guys so so much for 300 reads! I just seem to get another hundred every chapter 😂❤

(2594 Words)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has now been three days. Harry didn't know what made him so jumpy after the incident. It wasn't even from seeing his professor; Snape was now constantly locked in his room. Harry even tried to knock a few times, but received no answer.

Snape hadn't been eating lately, and Harry grew worried. He didn't know if the professor was waking up at night to get food, but if he was, he was using a spell to quiet his movement because Harry found himself unable to sleep anymore and would know. He constantly had a headache and he never had an appetite, either.

But the biggest reason he wasn't able to sleep was because his thoughts were constantly on the man in the room across from his. Though no body knew, in Harry's 4th, 5th, and half of 6th year at Hogwarts, he kept the most biggest secret he ever had. He had had a crush on the Potions master. And it wasn't small, either. When he was in the comfortable bed of the boys dormitories in the Gryffindor common room, Snape was the only thing on his mind. Oh, and also the fact that Voldemort was at whole again.

Harry had made up the whole Cho thing. He never really had a crush on her, but when she unexpectedly kissed him he didn't pull back because he pitied her. She had been still devastated about Cedric.

But then 6th year came, and Harry entered Hogwarts side-by-side with Snape due to the fact that he was late. Harry had tried very hard not to just run away from him and up to the Gryffindor common room where he could curl up in bed and be alone, of course due to the fact that he had a mad crush on him. They walked in silence at first; but when Snape had finally spoken, Harry resisted the urge to jump. It was that velvety voice that made him go crazy.

And then Slughorn had thrown the Christmas party, which Harry very so reluctantly went to. Draco Malfoy (Harry's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year crush) and had Snape left the party to have a chat. Harry had told Luna that he was going to the bathroom, and followed Malfoy and Snape with his invisibility cloak.

And that was when, or Harry so thought, Snape showed his true colors. Harry's feelings for Snape completely transformed into feelings of disgust and pure hatred. He never saw him the same again. He was just the greasy haired, hook nosed traitor and no matter what Harry said to Dumbledore about it, Dumbledore still trusted Snape.

But then Snape showed his actual true colors during the Battle of Hogwarts. After looking into the Pensieve and seeing that everything Snape did was really to protect Harry, Harry felt slightly more than a twinge of guilt.

And now here they were, living together in Grimmauld Place, bonded because of an Unbreakable Vow. Snape had had a choice; he could have chosen not to take it. But he did. And that's what matters.

Harry sat up in bed and decided he would try to knock one more time. Before he could even knock, the door opened. But it wasn't Snape at the door. It was Kreacher.

"Master Snape has left a note for Master Harry," Kreacher told him, giving him the note. Harry snatched it from his hands and read it right there.

I'm sorry.

"What?" whispered Harry. "Where is he, Kreacher?"

"Master Snape has given Kreacher orders not to tell Master Harry," Kreacher said in a half-whimper.