Prologue

Akashi's fist clenched at the sight of the child in front of him but he knew there was nothing he can't do as he looked down at the child who clung to the slacks their family attorney wore.

"And he only introduced me to him now, because?" Akashi asked the lawyer, anger radiating from him.

"He knew you wouldn't take it too well," the lawyer said.

Akashi sighed, but nothing could ease the anger he was feeling towards his late father. How dare he keep a secret like this, to impregnate a woman not worthy of his time and bear a child with her. To expect him, the great Seijuro Akashi, to accept the child in front of him and call him his brother.

No. He will not yield to anyone for he is absolute.

Yet, something inside those big blue eyes softened Akashi's numb heart that the next thing he knew was he was signing his adoption papers and bringing him home.

***

"Ne, Aomine-cchi," Kise called as Aomine watched television with Murasakibara. "Wanna go to the convenient store with me?"

"It's freezing outside," Aomine said. "Do you want to die?"

"So mean," Kise whined. "I just wanted to go out,"

"Then go out all by yourself," Aomine said, "Why do you have to drag me with you?"

The sound of the door being closed caught their attention as they knew who was arriving.

A year after his father died, Akashi decided that he didn't want to be alone in his house and suffer like how his father did, so the most natural thing for him to do was to call up his old friends and invite them to move in. Long story short, Akashi now lives with four other guys making his house lively as possible.

"Ne, Akashi-cchi!" Kise greeted as Akashi arrived in the living room. "Welcome ho—"

"Wha..." Aomine said, his eyes widening.

"Hmm? Aka-chin," Murasakibara said, pointing at the blue boy hiding behind Akashi's legs. "You had a baby?"