TIED KNOTS WITH THE TRAVEL GUIDE

I was on an official visit to Delhi for three days as my project and work was over I thought of sight seeing a little. As I was new to the city I thought of hiring a guide. I stared down the stairs of Taj palace a 5 star hotel and almost a 20 minutes run with a taxi from the airport . As I walked on the footpath through the green grass of the beautiful lawn, I thought of searching for a Guide on Google and found a photographer and guide Ms. Roxy. I searched a female guide as girls talk more and have love for photography best qualities we always need in a guide.

Through the contact details I gave a call to her she had a very shrill child like voice. I said " Hello Roxy I am Avinash I found your number on the internet I require a person who could help me seeing the most popular locations of Delhi are you free today, I just have two days". She said " Avinash Ji( a normal gesture for talking in gratitude like saying Sir after the name) I was busy but ofcourse I can spare time for two days as it is a weekend I am OK with it. I asked Roxy what are your charges, I heard on the other side a small laugh she said I don't charge for showing the beauty of my own city Avinash Ji.

At 1030 I got a call from the hotel reception with very sweet voice the receptionist asked "Sir Miss Roxy wants to meet you should I send her" I replied OK. After around fifteen minutes my room bell ranged I opened the door I found a beautiful girl was waiting outside wearing a bright black medium skirt and are red white shirt and a slim fit leather jacket. She had beautiful blue eyes and her skin was so fair as if blood veins could burst out if pressed. Then with a very light voice She said Avinash Ji I am Roxy. Oh yes Come in relax your self I will be back in 5 minute as she entered she promptly said Avinash Ji were will I sit. As I turned around I found that my entire stuff was lying around the entire room my clothes laptop phone the whole room was in a mess I was embarrassed by the statement she said " I said sorry I picked up my used clothes from the Sofa and dumped it on my bag and saw her she gave a small laugh and jumped above my bag and sat on the sofa. She said please take a jacket as it might be cold in the night.

I packed all my travel accessories like camera jacket sunscreen and we both moved out for a tour the city of dilwallas like the Delhi guys say meaning a city of people with big hearts. After taking the necessary items I left the room with Roxy. As we were walking towards the lift on the way Roxy asked "Are you married Avinash ji" the question asked by women always have a lot a question in itself so I took a little pause and said "No". I as all men in the world do did the same thing asked the same question back to her she gave a anxious look at me and said No. I pressed the lift button and we entered as I pressed "G" and the lift door closed in the entire lift neither she nor me uttered a word. I was standing behind her and I could smell the strong smell of scent on her collar the smell was mesmerising. The gate opened she said me to wait at the reception hall as she went to bring the car. I sat down on a sofa in the room I saw the receptionist greeting with namaste to two foreigners couple and asking for their respective documents for checking in. After a few minutes a person in white rajasthani attire and a red turban came towards me and said Sir Ms. Roxy is waiting for you outside I said thank you and started walking towards the gate I saw Roxy in the blue shiny Mercedes Benz waving at me, I threw my bag at the back seat and sat at the front seat, Roxy pointed me to wear the seat belt. While driving Roxy stopped the car and a pointed towards the other side of the road and said Avinash Ji next time you won't be able to find me at Delhi so you need to know this this is a HoHo bus counter HoHo is a special bus service for tourists this Bus travels to all major tourist location of Delhi so next time when you come hop on to it and enjoy my city. As a enquistive tourist I asked can I buy online tickets and she waved her head in a Yes. The first location where we stopped was India Gate. India Gate is one of the highest visited tourist location of Delhi. I saw a Indian Air Force soldier with his gun standing near the "Amar Jawan Jyoti"(it is a non stopped fire which keeps on burning on the remembrance of soldiers who lost their lives for making India safe and beautiful place).Roxy told me that sir if you don't have a problem we can just walk to the rashtrapati bhawan(the Indian president house) the place is almost a 300mtr walking distance I agreed and we walked during she explained me about the importance of the India gate and the rashtrapati bhawan I almost clicked a 100 photographs there some as portrait some with Roxy and some of Roxy alone I am not very good photographer but when I clicked photographer of Roxy her poses seemed to be like a glimpse of stars one ND I thought that I was ace photographer @dabooratnani .i asked her are you a model she said why how can you be perfect in making poses she just took my camera and said I am not a actress or model but you are a very bad photographer.,these witty lines started me get closer to her I don't know I started to feel a bond with her.