S E V E N T E E N

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- December 31st 2021 -

It was drawing closer to the new year, all the other girls had gone out drinking while I stayed at home with the boys.

They were all dressed in outfits like they were about to have a photo shoot.

"Why did none of us go home for Christmas or new year?" ~Jack.

"Because we invited our families over for Christmas, they came on the 21st and left yesterday." ~I replied.

Jack thought then nodded. Was he really that forgetful?

He was sat with Lavender curled up on his lap while Jonah held Kian and Daniel held Alex.

We were all watching Harry Potter because Jonah insisted that we watched it for the 20th time this month.

I bet the other girls were happy they left the house because I would have really enjoyed going with them.

However I wasn't really into drinking, I would have some alcohol with a meal but not to get drunk on it.

Unlike Jonah who broke the table.

"Okay, I'm getting sick of watching these movies, I practically know them word for word." ~Zach.

"Sh! This is the best bit!" ~Jonah.

Almost as if our minds were joint we all started talking really loud just so the best bit was ruined.

Jonah's face turned from excited to pissed off in a matter of seconds.

"Hey, how's about another Youtube idea with the nerf guns?" ~Jonah smirked.

"Okay, what is it?" ~I asked.

"I hunt you all down with my nerf gun but if all of you manage to hit me then we don't have to watch Harry Potter." ~Jonah.

"Oh, it's on! Fallon, grab your camera we will grab the guns, let's do this thing." ~Corbyn.

I laughed and headed to the room to grab my camera just as Daniel, Jack and Jonah walked in and laid the three sleepy children on the bed.

"They can stay here while we have our fun." ~Daniel.

I nodded and kissed his cheek as he helped me set the GoPro's up around the house.

This time we had one in each room so hopefully more action would be caught.

We all decided that we would split up and once we hit Jonah we would have to find another player to help.

I did my intro really quickly as the five boys helped explain the rules of the game.

And with that we all separated, Jonah, closing his eyes as I quickly attached a GoPro to his chest before running off upstairs.

I sat over the balcony of the stairs that looked down into the hallway where Jonah was stood.

I clung on with one arm as Jonah counted down, I was just waiting to shoot him first.

He continued counting down until he hit 0, he began walking and that is when I shot him.

"What the? How did you get up the, don't fall Daniel might die if his precious angel gets hurt." ~Jonah.

"Oh shush before I dive on top of you!" ~Fallon.

He chuckled and ran off to another room as I searched for Daniel.

I looked for a few minutes but still couldn't find him.

"Baby?" ~I called out.

No answer.

I kept searching for him and finally found him waving me over to this secret room I had never seen before.

"Welcome to my new little room, our secret room now!" ~Daniel.

"How big is this room and how long have you know it was here?" ~Fallon.

"I've known about it a few weeks I was gonna decorate it for all the kids but I realised I needed some help." ~Daniel.

"Looks like I'm helping you then!" ~Fallon.

The game continued until I heard Jonah cheering, the timer must have sounded and Daniel didn't hit him so Jonah instantly won.

~~~
KelseyMills718
meticulouslymendes