1| Fallen

Synopsis: You're a rogue angel, who was in heaven's prison before the fall. After the fall you end up seeing Cas again.

Pairing: Castiel X Angel!Reader

Word count: 1.7k

Warning: None

This imagine was directly taken from my supernatural imagines book. I decided to post it on here because it's one my personal favorites that I've done. And I hope you enjoy it just as much.

How long have I been here?

Am I ever going to get out of here?

Was it even worth it?

Those were things you asked yourself daily. You contemplated your choices as an Angel. You questioned whether the things you did following orders were correct or not. Though it all seemed irrelevant at this point since you were still here, in heaven's prison. You had been heaven's a prisoner, and considered a disgrace for years. When it all happened. Three years ago.

*Flashback*

(Italics means flashback. Keep that in mind next time you see italics)

"Castiel are you certain we are doing right?" You asked your best friend with uncertainty. You were Castiel's right hand and best friend since the beginning of times. You fought together countless times. You were always by his side, no matter what. And when he asked you to fight along side with him during the apocalypse you didn't refuse, even if that meant betraying heaven, you still stuck to his side. You rebelled along with him. You were with him in every step of the way, you followed him without hesitation. You believed his reasons and intentions were genuine therefore you never questioned him. That was until after the apocalypse ended.

Lucifer was in the cage along with Michael and Sam Winchester. Therefore you and Castiel had nothing to do on earth at point so you returned to heaven since it was complete a chaos. With Raphael in charge heaven was a complete mess. Obviously Castiel decided to intervene, you alongside with him. You and Castiel tried to confront the archangel but it was of no use, his powers were beyond yours. So Castiel did what he thought was necessary. Which for the first time in yours and his existence, you truly questioned. He was working with Crowley, the King of hell, in order to obtain souls from purgatory to fight off Raphael. And you didn't like what it was doing to Castiel. It was changing him, he became reckless, he began lying and hiding things from the Winchesters. He would ask you to do things you didn't agree with, he asked you to lie for him, to kill for him and that felt wrong.

"Yes Y/N I am certain. Do you not trust me?" He asked you holding your hands gently. You didn't answer, you couldn't, you simply looked at the ground with uncertainty, your troubled thoughts getting the best of you. He gently lifted your chin up making sure you were looking at him, his intense blue orbs piercing deep into your own. You couldn't argue with him, you just couldn't.

"Yes I trust you. I always have and I always will. But I don't trust that demon. He's the King of hell, Castiel. Whatever his motive to help you is, is certainly not righteous."

"Y/n, please, I need you to trust me. I don't trust Crowley either but he is the only option we have to obtain power strong enough to defeat Raphael." He reassured smiling warmly at you. There was something about him, something about his words that calmed you. That made you stay with him. Maybe it was his will, his good heart, or whatnot, but you always stuck with him through thick and thin. And even though you were both angels, you were starting to fall for him. You couldn't explain why, it just happened. Maybe after being around humans for so long, after discovering the wonders of human emotions both you and the angel began developing feelings for each other. But it was always unspoken. You never talked about your feelings though. Because why would you? You actions spoke for themselves. There was no need for words.