Everything

Karan reached her house and opened the door with the key he took from Prithvi.

Listening the sound of door opening, Preeta hid herself in a corner.

Karan entered the house and started looking for her. She peeped in and saw him but not his face.

Preeta: Yeh toh prithvi nhi... Phir yeh kaun...

She thought to get up.

Preeta(in mind) : Nhi preeta... Yeh koi chor bhi ho skta h... Tujhe bhaag jaana chahiye... Darwaza bhi khula h.. Aur prithvi bhi ghar pr nhi...

She took a deep breath and ran out of the house. Karan saw her running. He ran behind her.

Preeta(crying) : Finally.. Main azaad hu....

Karan kept hand on her mouth from back and pulled her in a corner.

He was almost backhugging her.

Preeta was trying to speak but he didn't let her.

She fainted in his arms due to the weakness.

Karan (patting her cheek) : Babydoll...

He picked her up and placed her in car. He drove to his farmhouse.

Karan(on call with William) : William vo behosh hogyi h... Doctor bhej farmhouse pr...

William: Okay...Par uski khyal rkhni... Main doctor ko bhejti hu...

Karan (seeing her) : Iski khushi hi toh magsat h mere jeene ka... Kuch nhi hone dunga...

He cut the call. He carried her inside.

Karan(placing her gently on bed) : Kya haalat krdi h usne tumhari babydoll... Sab meri galti h... Mujhe tumhe jaane nhi dena chahiye tha...

He caressed her hair.

He removed her footwear. He closed his eyes and removed her torn dupatta. He covered her with duvet waiting for doctor to come.

Dr. Tina: Yes Mr. Luthra.. Patient kaha h..

Karan(pointing towards Preeta) : Dr please.. Use bahut chot lgi h... Behosh hoti rhti h...Weakness bhi h... Aap ache se check up kijiye.. Aur mujhe smjhadijiyega kii mujhe kya krna h...

Dr. Tina : Jii...

She moved towards her to examine her.

Karan(turning his face) : Main bahar wait krta hu...

Dr. Tina: Ek min rukiye.. Pati h na aap inke... Aap yaha ruk skte h...

Karan: Nhi... Main yaha nhi rh skta.. Main bahar hi hu... Kuch bhi chahiye ho ya koi zarurat ho toh awaz dedijiyega...

Karan was waiting impatiently outside. He took out a piece of cloth from his pocket.

It was a piece of dupatta.

Karan: Kuch nhi hoga use...

He kept his hand on his heart.

Karan(closing his eyes) : Just keep her safe.... She is safe...

Preeta slowly opened her eyes. Karan opened his eyes at the same time.

Preeta(seeing doctor) : Aap kon... Aur main yaha kse..

Dr. Tina: Aap rest kijiye... Bahut zarurat h... Main aapko ek sedative de rhi hu..

Preeta (holding her head) : Kya ho rha h yaha...

But Doctor injected her with sedative, she soon slept.

Doctor came out.

Karan(panicking) : Ksi h vo.. Thik toh h na... Jyada injuries toh nhi h na... Boliye...

Dr. Tina : Mr. Luthra.. She is fine.. Par unhe bahut injuries h.. She is too weak... Unka bahut khyal rkhna hoga aapko... Complete bedrest for two to three days... Proper diet and fresh air...

Karan: Doctor kuch serious toh nhi h na..

Dr. Tina: Nhi...

Karan closed his eyes and thanked god.

Karan:Thank u so much doctor.. Medicines...

Doctor handed him the list and left.

Karan(shouting) : Maria...

His maid came.

Maria: Jii sir..

Karan: Main dawaiyaan lekar aa rha hu... Tb tk darwaza kisi ke liye nhi kholega...Except for me and william koi bhi... I said koi bhi.. Andar nhi aana chahiye.. Aur preeta ka khyal rkho... Dekho use kya zarurat h... Uske kapde change kro.. Gande hue h...

Maria: Jsa aap kahe sir...

Karan: Dhyan se... Use chot nhi pahuchni chahiye.. Halki si bhi nhi...

Maria nodded. Karan left to take medicines.

Maria changed Preeta's clothes and kissed her forehead.

Maria: Bahut pyaar krte h Karan sir aapse... Aur aaj pehli baar aap iss ghar mein aayi h... Ab shayad karan thik hojaye...

Karan came back. Maria got up.

Karan(whispering): Davai ka asar ek ghante mein khatam ho jayega... Uske liye khana banao... Oats with no spice and ha.. Tomatoes bilkul nhi.. Allergic h vo... Koi galti nhi...

Maria nodded and left for kitchen.

Karan took the medicine and applied it on her feet.

He was shrieking with every wound he was curing and seeing on her body.

He covered her properly.

Karan: Get ready to be Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra.. Soon... Ab main tumhe leke kisi pr trust nhi kr skta..

He gave her a last look and went out of the room.

Precap..

Preeran Married

*******

Do leave reviews❤️😊

Next part se preeran hi preeran h😂✅